Media Dana F. White staring at his new son as he trashtalks Ilia Topuria

It's only because Paddy reminds him of his original overrated blonde son Sage Northcutt.

Ronda, Brock and Conor are the 3 biggest stars so far in UFC history right and Brocks babies? It is fucking weird. Paddy isn't gonna sniff the jock straps of the top LWs though, they're literally feeding him sub top 50 guys who aren't even talented prospects.

Conor getts 1.5 mill PPV+ every time he fights. Paddy would dream about getting 500 at this point.
Conor Mcgregor first PPV appearance was on his 4th UFC fight and he was the 3rd fight from the top, Pimblett is also on his 4th fight but he landed a co-main spot, i doubt he ever sells as much but he is getting the hypetrain going.

Dana and his Brit-Irish fetish
I'm from the Boston area.
Dana is a dime a dozen "Plastic Paddy" (a term coined well before Paddy was even an adult); fake-irish people with vague irish lineage who cling to nonsense tropes. They get clover tatts; rep the flags; drink guiness, but have almost zero connection to the actual country
It would be like someone vaguely hispanic with the name Sanchez trying to wear a giant sombrero and poncho around while not speaking spanish or having any real ties to Mexico or spain.

Dana is a dime a dozen "Plastic Paddy" (a term coined well before Paddy was even an adult); fake-irish people with vague irish lineage who cling to nonsense tropes. They get clover tatts; rep the flags; drink guiness, but have almost zero connection to the actual country
It would be like someone vaguely hispanic with the name Sanchez trying to wear a giant sombrero and poncho around while not speaking spanish or having any real ties to Mexico or spain.
Meet Juan "the Spaniard" Archuleta...born and raised in California.
proxy-image

Carlos Mencia...aka...Ned Holness
Comedian_Carlos_Mencia_in_2009.JPG

It's only because Paddy reminds him of his original overrated blonde son Sage Northcutt.
Nah Paddy is copying Conor. He is even saying pretty much the same thing Conor says. Plus the accent. Most mma fighters try and copy either Conor or Khabib.

Oh my god this is so rich it is all coming together lol! Like two besties until "Paddy was never my friend".

th

His first begotten is now a wayward son, cut him some slack.

Conor getts 1.5 mill PPV+ every time he fights. Paddy would dream about getting 500 at this point.

Conor did so well because the Irish people live all around the world and are extremely loyal, the English are not as dedicated, Paddy will never be the star Conor was, not even half the amount.
Conor inspired people for a while Paddy couldn't inspire a optimist.

The way Dana gushes over these cash cows is embarrassing. Can't wait to see Dana back on the ventilator after Paddy gets blasted by any technical power puncher with half decent TDD.

Last edited:
The way Dana and gushes over these cash cows is embarrassing. Can't wait to see Dana back on the ventilator after Paddy gets blasted by any technical power puncher with half decent TDD.
Dana doesn't care if they lose, there's always another cash cow around the corner

Back