Dana F. White job interview

let's see: arrogant, unprofessional, can't control himself in stressful situations. Sure, let's hire the psycho.

Only thing Dana got working for him was that he was in the right place at the right time. It's not his business intellect that got the UFC out of a bad spot, it was TUF, them holding a monopoly, and Fertitta connections.

If I was hiring at a fast food restaurant or or grocery store where all you have to do is draw a breath then I'd consider it at minimum wage.

I'd bring him in as my helper, let him carry the leads around. He's pretty buff too and on steroids so he wouldn't be to bad holding up AR plate while I do some patch welds.

Hey idiots! If he applied for a job where you work would you hire the man? Look at what he's done for the UFC. Serious replies only, please.

Regrettably, I'd have to give him a swerve. He would be able to sell my services. But my customers and potential customers would not react well to the profanity laden tirades.

I'd hire him, give him some lemons, then I'd see what he does with them.

You are asking for replies from employed sherdoggers so don't expect many responses.

Posts like this remind me that I spend too much time on this web site. I am 48, employed, I make more than decent salary, and I still post (sometimes) here (forgetting who is reading my posts). Thank you Degen Gambler!

depends

this+is+the+weirdest+casting+couch+ever+_48018470ac7c0eb2ecc2041d6df5a702.jpg

10/10

Me: "Tell me how you handle conflict in the workplace."

DFW: "I tweet the f*** out of them."

Me: "Thanks. We'll call you."

As long as he doesn't have to deal with the public.

"Listen you fucking goof if you don't hire me you're a fucking moron. Fuck you Loretta Hunt."

I would if I could afford him. He would be great for business.

Back