dana did the right thing here!

pitchking

Orange Belt
Reaction score
am i the only one that thinks this is right! they need to make an example for everyone to know to let go immediately the fight is stopped! like come on what if that was you or your family in that leg lock i bet yall would feel different. plus these guys need to stay healthy to have as long of a career as possible to put food on the table and pay the bills. they dont need no possible career changing injury cause some butthole held a sub way too long

yeah, now we get a bunch of point fighters who play it safe

The Fertitta's make the decisions, not Dana White. He's the guy they pay to carry out their agenda.

Cutting Palhares was a terrible decision. An excuse to clear the roster of one more fighter making bank in order to sign some kids dumb enough to sign on the dotted line for pennies on the dollar.

The_Devil__s_Contract_by_JC_790514.gif

The Devils Advocate = Dana White.

no, I also agree 100% with Dana

The UFC makes no sense anymore. I give up trying to understand them.

Before the fight I told my buddy that I hated a Palhares because he is a dirty fighter that always hold on to his leg locks after the guy taps for too long. Sure enough he does it again. I do think it was a little harsh but still, this guy keeps pulling this shit and playing dumb. He never apologized to Pierce after nor to anyone else he pulled that shit on. If he wasn't such a moron he would be celebrating that awesome victory and the extra bonus cash.

Bro, my mother has been paying for my BJJ class for three months now and we're not even allowed to think about leg locks in class. Too dangerous. So dont argue with me about this, I know what im talking about. Palhares cranked that submission after the ref intervened. If I was Pierce, Id be in juvy hall right now for punching him in the mouth after the bell.

am i the only one that thinks this is right! they need to make an example for everyone to know to let go immediately the fight is stopped! like come on what if that was you or your family in that leg lock i bet yall would feel different. plus these guys need to stay healthy to have as long of a career as possible to put food on the table and pay the bills. they dont need no possible career changing injury cause some butthole held a sub way too long

When did you grow a vagina? GTFO

Absolutely the right decision. It is obvious that Paul Harris likes to crank that sub and enjoys the moment way too much. Cutting him has prevented countless terrible injuries.

Did he seriously hurt his opponent? I haven't heard that he did. Bellator is getting better and better.

Absolutely the right decision. It is obvious that Paul Harris likes to crank that sub and enjoys the moment way too much. Cutting him has prevented countless terrible injuries.

It prevents nothing! He will keep taking legs in other orgs.

Glad he's gone. And the tears Shertards bring quench my thirst.

Palhares has been pulling that same bullshit for too long. Good cut.

The Fertitta's make the decisions, not Dana White. He's the guy they pay to carry out their agenda.

Cutting Palhares was a terrible decision. An excuse to clear the roster of one more fighter making bank in order to sign some kids dumb enough to sign on the dotted line for pennies on the dollar.

The_Devil__s_Contract_by_JC_790514.gif

You can't be serious. This is the fourth person in his career he's held on to a hold long after the referee tried stepping in. Not to mention the fact that it's his SECOND infraction with the UFC having been suspended 90 days previously. This isn't anything new or do you forget what happened to Babalu after not releasing the Anaconda choke on David Heath? He was cut immediately and it was his first offense. So can you please try and show a modicum of intelligence when you post and not some borderline tinfoil hat nonsense?

I'm all for people getting a second chance at things.

The problem for Palhares is that this was his second chance. He had already gotten disciplined for cranking on a sub after the fight was over. And what did he do with that second chance? He did it again.

I think it was a warranted cutting. It sucks because he is a pretty good fighter. But he is no longer a UFC fighter because of his antics. And there is nobody to blame but himself. This is not on Dana and the Fertitias. It is on Palhares who failed to embrace the second chance he got.

50/50 on this one.

Dana did something that went against immediate business interests, as palhares is bank.

On the other hand, Dan Henderson dont get released for punching unconscious people in the head, and Diaz and Shields helped to destroy strikeforce, and get love, but Daley gets hate for throwing a hook.

Nevertheless, i like Palhares, but its nice to see Dana safeguarding the sport for once, instead of destroying it.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, i suppose.

Back