Dana defends the Constitution and crushed Cancel Culture

Dana is a true american patriot that drips high t. He triggers all the soyboys like ariel and luke whatever his name is

lol yes we are, I love my country but god damn we are stupid, just look at the 2020 election, we had 2 old seniles going at it and 34% of the US worships a man who damaged the country badly, it's a cult
"2 old seniles" made me laugh. anyway, so i'm 37 years old, and over the past two decades of presidents from Bush, Obama, Trump, to Biden, I'm feeling that too much power is in our Executive Branch. all that power coming from ONE person, who often wins a close 50/50 ish election. don't know what the solution is, just my feeling on it.

Fucking great answer

<mma1>
Thanks Dana

And yeah maybe things don't go the way he says but at least the answer was great.

The Right in America is the biggest bunch of fucking crybabies I have ever seen, even the shit-tier NeoLib Democrats aren't as bad, but fuck them too.
Ah, were you ion a coma the last four years?

Must still upset about Bernie selling you out again.

#fuckyourfeelings

No I think he was awake laughing at the little bitches crying about how it should be illegal to burn flags or kneel during the national anthem.

Oh, I agree Big Cucci, crying about a flag and a song is way worse than the Burning, Looting and Murdering.

What ever was I thinking?

Oh, I agree Big Cucci, crying about a flag and a song is way worse than the Burning, Looting and Murdering.

What ever was I thinking?

I don't know seeing as you took what I said and brought up something totally unrelated. He brought up a valid point that the original cancel culture comes from right wing bitching which is true you can see from the examples I've listed.

Too many blue state mask wearing vaccinated cucked soy boys

Go eat cow and be a man, say wtf you want

Ah, were you ion a coma the last four years?

Must still upset about Bernie selling you out again.
#fuckyourfeelings
Politics is a dumb man's game, I'm largely apolitical.

I've spent the last 4 years working in the information security space at the Federal level, and I can tell you that Trump is a drug addicted, bloated, diaper wearing bitch who fucked our country in more ways than you can even imagine.

Anybody who sucks Democrat/Republican/"progressive" dick at this stage is a stooge. Our country is being pilfered by corporations and that's the real fucking enemy.

Last edited:
Holy shit, that reporter dropped down and took Dana's balls straight in his mouth. Dana isn't saving shit, there's just zero eyes on this niche sport outside of sports bars and karate forums. I started laughing when the guy was painting Dana as some kind of hero and crusader for free speech. With enough public pressure he'd fold like everyone else.

Ur prob one of the many sjws on this website.

Pretending like main stream news haven't gotten upset with his fighters and him publicly supporting non Democrat politicians and ideas.

Pretending like randoms on twitter haven't expressed outrage at fighters and dana publicly supporting trump or shitting on biden.

Just stfu dude, u clearly are either a moron or u clearly are being disingenuous

Good stuff. If there is one thing I love the UFC for is not giving into that woke trash.
<YeahOKJen>
D8Vr4EmUIAAbTWX.jpg

Well that's what the new world order is all about, you'll have to have a covid passport card to access these facilities and a lot more just to single ppl out because that's what the government loves doing, like only caring about the middle class and the 1%ers.. they never talk about the lower class because governments love it when ppl are trapped in a thriving economy and stuck at a minimum job for 30+ years as an example.

They always love controlling ppl, so does Bill Gates that's why this pandemic was all pre-planned.. so happily shoot yourself with dead covid cells that will reactivate whenever.
Do you really know someone who is "stuck" in a minimum wage job for 30+ years?

Ur prob one of the many sjws on this website.

Pretending like main stream news haven't gotten upset with his fighters and him publicly supporting non Democrat politicians and ideas.

Pretending like randoms on twitter haven't expressed outrage at fighters and dana publicly supporting trump or shitting on biden.

Just stfu dude, u clearly are either a moron or u clearly are being disingenuous

Oh shut up pussy. I just don't like the cult of personality the pink goof has, and his obvious sycophant plants that he has throwing him these softball questions to manicure his image. Dana's cut plenty of fighters for what they say outside of the UFC, with examples in this thread. Go hop on his dick if what I said made you so upset.

King Mo: cut from Zuffa-owned StrikeForce for going off on a commissioner.

John Cholish: cut for saying he lost money by fighting in Brazil.

Cris Cyborg: released for criticizing Dana

American Kickboxing Academy: nearly cancelled for speaking out against the video game likeness deal.

Pink Goof bring tears to my eyes.
It’s the only non-pussied Sport left fellas.

Just look at the hate comments - people that simply hate the idea of everyone being able to express themselves equally. It’s truly telling.

Dana bless

Back