Dana defends the Constitution and crushed Cancel Culture

Holy shit, that reporter dropped down and took Dana's balls straight in his mouth. Dana isn't saving shit, there's just zero eyes on this niche sport outside of sports bars and karate forums. I started laughing when the guy was painting Dana as some kind of hero and crusader for free speech. With enough public pressure he'd fold like everyone else.
He kind of did fold, straight out of the gate. Didn’t he want to continue selling tickets when this thing first broke? Then his parent company put the Kabash on it. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

Sure they can, I can kick someone out of my house at a dinner party for holding certain political beliefs, same with religion. I probably shouldn't but it's my right as a private party.

Same with an employer firing people. If I work in Hollywood and we're about to release a movie, and the movie depends on how much the audience likes the actor, and suppose the audience is all Biden supporters, and my lead actor decides to start trashing Biden, it could cost me millions of dollars, and ruin the movie.

Also, if my lead actor starts saying it's his religious belief that gays can't get married on media outlets, outraging my paying customers, I should be able to fire him so I don't lose millions.

You’re free to feel that way or share that opinion. It doesn’t offend me and it shouldn’t offend you for how I feel or the fact that we disagree on this particular issue.

That’s kind of my point.

People with differing opinions, mindsets, beliefs and so on should still be able to function in the same society.

Pink Goof bring tears to my eyes.
It’s the only non-pussied Sport left fellas.

Just look at the hate comments - people that simply hate the idea of everyone being able to express themselves equally. It’s truly telling.

"Freedom of expression" my ass.

They've literally banned two fighters (Edmen Shahbazyan and Beneil Dariush) from waving pieces of cloth with colour on them because they didn't like the way the colours were organized.

You’re free to feel that way or share that opinion. It doesn’t offend me and it shouldn’t offend you for how I feel or the fact that we disagree on this particular issue.

That’s kind of my point.

People with differing opinions, mindsets, beliefs and so on should still be able to function in the same society.

Eh, forced social structing when it comes to opinions, mindsets, and beliefs get tricky.

When we talk about function in society, should a CEO be able to retain his job if he works for a human rights group but he shares a belief that black people are inferior because of the color of their skin?

Racism, sexism, ect., are all opinions and beliefs. You can say what you want without the implication of it being illegal, but I can also de-friend you, fire you, ignore you, ect., because I don't like your beliefs.

Government has no business in making decisions on when or when can't I fire someone over their opinions.

Pink Goof bring tears to my eyes.
It’s the only non-pussied Sport left fellas.

Just look at the hate comments - people that simply hate the idea of everyone being able to express themselves equally. It’s truly telling.

"Fire HIMMM!! Someone post the address for his kids' school NOWWWW"

z5l89rkxh6g11.png

Where I live in Alberta, Canada. There has not been one live concert or sporting event with any kind of crowd, since March last year. Most of our population has at least had their first Covid vaccination. It’s time to let us start living our normal lives again. And if you don’t want to go, then stay home.

Well that's what the new world order is all about, you'll have to have a covid passport card to access these facilities and a lot more just to single ppl out because that's what the government loves doing, like only caring about the middle class and the 1%ers.. they never talk about the lower class because governments love it when ppl are trapped in a thriving economy and stuck at a minimum job for 30+ years as an example.

They always love controlling ppl, so does Bill Gates that's why this pandemic was all pre-planned.. so happily shoot yourself with dead covid cells that will reactivate whenever.

I love how the Right is being championed as the saviors from cancel culture in America, when the right has been at the forefront of cancel culture for decades at the very least. Now they just want to cry like children because their own tactics are being used against them.

Remember the Dixie Chicks and how Repubs cried and cancelled them for saying mean things about the Iraq War? What about when the right tried to cancel the entirety of the NFL because of Kapernick's dumbass.

The RIght in America is the biggest bunch of fucking crybabies I have ever seen, even the shit-tier NeoLib Democrats aren't as bad, but fuck them too.
exactly both sides suck, idk how ppl don't see this, both are cry baby pussies, the right wanted ppl to boycott the nfl and any sponser lol which is cancel culture, the left got mad at chic-fil-a for being against gay marriage and wanted people to boycott them, i care about the product not what the company believes in I hate trump as much as most ppl with an above average iq the octagon could have a big MAGA sign in it and i'd still watch

the worst is trying to watch your sport and the athletes are constantly reminding you of poloti

Cancel culture comes from the realization that most people are idiots and anyone with a platform and a large following who gets political or saying something that can turn people against a group of people or anything of that nurture should be canceled. You can’t just do And say what you want when you have 10,000, 100,000 or even a million fans. Between a few people you can speak whatever you like. Once you have a following and a platform you have to be careful and honestly anyone who’s been canceled so far is just an idiot who doesn’t understand this . I’m all for freedom of speech but it’s also why the media is able to manipulate the public and why politics are the worst . So I think people who have these platforms should avoid saying things that target groups of people. Why is joe Rogan have hours of podcast making talking points against trans people or simply people who don’t follow his agenda. He’s a comedian and fighting commentator and any joe Rogan fan I know is anti trans. It’s not his intent but he refuses to realize how he influences his massive fab base similar to how the media does it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, that reporter dropped down and took Dana's balls straight in his mouth. Dana isn't saving shit, there's just zero eyes on this niche sport outside of sports bars and karate forums. I started laughing when the guy was painting Dana as some kind of hero and crusader for free speech. With enough public pressure he'd fold like everyone else.

Exactly. It's easy for Dana to play the role of rebel when he's head of a fringe sport. MMA gets no scrutiny so he has nothing to lose. If UFC went mainstream and could attract A-list sponsors like Nike he'd go woke in the blink of an eye. Even Nascar stepped in to the 21st century and are attempting to appear modern and progressive for sponsorship reasons but alienating mega clients isn't something UFC has to fear.

Thats ironic because Dana is part of the very same elite that funds this cancel culture leftist ideology lol go figure.

Nobody is canceling the ufc (after the ufc has censored and canceled fighters numerous times)

Last edited:
Matt Mitrione: suspended for saying Fallon Fox was disgusting

Nate Diaz: suspended for calling Brian Caraway a :eek::eek::eek:

Miguel Torres: cut for making a rape-van joke

Tyler Manawaroa: kicked off TUF and blacklisted for racist joke tweet

lol yes we are, I love my country but god damn we are stupid, just look at the 2020 election, we had 2 old seniles going at it and 34% of the US worships a man who damaged the country badly, it's a cult

1 old senile and one GOAT POTUS.

Go back to your safe space and watch your CNN programs.

Back