Dana critizing Bob Arum is funny

"[Pacquiao] should have fought [Timothy] Bradley. Bradley’s the fight they should have done. He would have knocked Bradley out, he would have got his belt back."

Basically saying Marquez was too dangerous. Also this "sleazy" thing. Most MMA fans are sheep and go along with things people say. Can you name one sleazy thing Arum's ever done?

lol. you sound like an idiot.

i don't follow boxing and i don't give a shit about bob arum or what dana says about him. go ahead and disagree with dana, but there's no need to get sectarian about shit. i mean jesus fucking christ and a box of whatever.

also, way to butcher the size font. i fixed it for you so it doesn't ruin my post.

i don't follow boxing and i don't give a shit about bob arum or what dana says about him. go ahead and disagree with dana, but there's no need to get sectarian about shit. i mean jesus fucking christ and a box of whatever.

also, way to butcher the size font. i fixed it for you so it doesn't ruin my post.

You sound like a bigger moron by entering a thread when you don't even follow the sport being discussed. Go back to discussing women's MMA.

This was after the ODLH fight.

Yeah, I kind of figured that. But still. And I'm sure Uncle Dana has said plenty worse things about Floyd than being critically of his drawing power. I'd bet on it in fact.

ITT elzar is gotten to

You sound like a bigger moron by entering a thread when you don't even follow the sport being discussed. Go back to discussing women's MMA.

i don't get the comment about women's mma. and i don't need to follow boxing to notice that your comment seemed sort of odd and sectarian. no need to get all butthurt bud. it's a forum. read/discuss.

#2 MW coming off a loss to the best P4P fighter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting a title shot on a 1 fight win streak and a prior suspension for beating a guy with illegal plaster in his gloves

#2 MW coming off a loss to the best P4P fighter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting a title shot on a 1 fight win streak and a prior suspension for beating a guy with illegal plaster in his gloves

1 fight win steak title fight > 0 fight win streak title fights

i don't get the comment about women's mma. and i don't need to follow boxing to notice that your comment seemed sort of odd and sectarian. no need to get all butthurt bud. it's a forum. read/discuss.

Not butthurt at all but you seem to be on this thread because you just learned the word "sectarian" and decided to use it incorrectly in a forum. If anyone has had a sectarian response it's you because nothing you posted had anything to do with the topic being discussed.

Going up in weight and fighting a guy who would beat that best P4P fighter. If it was an isolated incident I'd say you have a point but Nick Diaz coming off a loss and suspension getting a title shot against the number 2 P4P fighter in world:rolleyes:

At least Pac was going up in weight to fight Margarito, in a weight he'd never fought at against a guy who outweighed him come fight night by 18 lbs.

Not butthurt at all but you seem to be on this thread because you just learned the word "sectarian" and decided to use it incorrectly in a forum. If anyone has had a sectarian response it's you because nothing you posted had anything to do with the topic being discussed.

explain what was incorrect about the use of sectarian? my point was why assume dana speaks for mma fans--why not disagree with him without implicating his fans? i just thought it was a weird thing to say. it's also unrelated to dana's comments, btw.

it was a funny post.

1 fight win steak title fight > 0 fight win streak title fights

Getting being on a 1 fight win steak after coming off suspension for beating a guy with illegal plaster in you gloves <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<coming off a loss to the best P4P fighter

explain what was incorrect about the use of sectarian? my point was why assume dana speaks for mma fans--why not disagree with him without implicating his fans? i just thought it was a weird thing to say. it's also unrelated to dana's comments, btw.

it was a funny post.

Where did I ever say anything about MMA fans? I was talking about UFC fanboys that live and breathe on what Dana White says. Whether it's PRIDE sucks, Fedor sucks, UFC will be bigger than the NFL and Soccer. It never ends with the dumb shit UFC fanboys eat up that Dana serves.

Considering his two biggest PPV draws couldn't get clost to the 1.15 MIL ppv buys Pac/Marquez made. Also, what's this talk about putting him in with Bradley because he was an easier opponent? Isn't it the big myth around sherdog/Dana White that boxing doesnt give people the best fights? He pretty much admitted that he would rather protect his fighters than put them in a position to lose. Finally, he's an idiot if he thinks Marquez is some no-name. I was at the MGM. Cheapest ticket was $400 and the crowd was 80-20 in favor of Marquez and the gate was over 10 mil. Dana wishes there was a guy in the UFC that could draw that.

Ufc does ~ 12 ppv events per year and tons of non ppv that they still get paid from fox. Pacman fights 3 times per year. Now that pacman lost only mayweather left as draw, ufc on another hand has many fighters that draw plus they always look to recruit more fighters that will draw. From all ppvs per year ufc makes more $ than boxing with pacman/mayweather. Plus their overhead is lowere since they dont pay 20 mil to one fighter. I am guessing ufc makes killing from non-ppv in countries they have tv contracts, plus merchandising.
That said dw or any other promoter is the last person you want to believe.

Getting being on a 1 fight win steak after coming off suspension for beating a guy with illegal plaster in you gloves <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<coming off a loss to the best P4P fighter

0 fight win streak (last fight a loss to the guy the champ just beat) and coming off a suspension?

Dana respects Arum's promotion but he's only returning fire at the guy who criticizes MMA. I love how everyone makes out Dana to be the bad guy.

Going up in weight and fighting a guy who would beat that best P4P fighter. If it was an isolated incident I'd say you have a point but Nick Diaz coming off a loss and suspension getting a title shot against the number 2 P4P fighter in world:rolleyes:
Coming off a controversial loss and a suspension for smoking weed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Getting a title shot on a 1 fight win streak after coming off a suspension after beating a guy with iligal plaster and a loss

At least Pac was going up in weight to fight Margarito, in a weight he'd never fought at against a guy who outweighed him come fight night by 18 lbs.

Save this mess Margeriro was stylistically tailer made to make Pacqioua look good

Slow
Flatfooted
Poor deffence
Sloppy techniques
And he pretty much had no power without his iligal plaster

Dana respects Arum's promotion but he's only returning fire at the guy who criticizes MMA. I love how everyone makes out Dana to be the bad guy.

One of arums gems was ""mma is for homosexuals", you would think he was suplexed few to many times on his head by khabilov.

Ufc does ~ 12 ppv events per year and tons of non ppv that they still get paid from fox. Pacman fights 3 times per year. Now that pacman lost only mayweather left as draw, ufc on another hand has many fighters that draw plus they always look to recruit more fighters that will draw. From all ppvs per year ufc makes more $ than boxing with pacman/mayweather. Plus their overhead is lowere since they dont pay 20 mil to one fighter. I am guessing ufc makes killing from non-ppv in countries they have tv contracts, plus merchandising.

yea.. I mean, like who the hell are the Klitchkos anyways? It's not like they sell out stadiums in Europe of anything

Bute, couldn't sell tickets to his own family in Canada. Even they know boxing is trash.

Canelo Alvarez, and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.... pfff Mexicans... who cares if the whole country is watching?

But, yea, once those guys are all gone, boxing will surely be dead.

Unless, of course Adrien Broner keeps winning fights...

Back