Media Dana couldn't get Khabib to unretire so he got one from Wish

He's a pretty interesting prospect. Like khabib, he's vicious on top.

Has anybody noticed that all those Dagestani guys (as well as most people from the surrounding Caucus region) look alike. Something about the dense beards and low hairlines make it look like these guys are clones.
They don't breed much outside of their circles there. That's why. It's not an insult. I'm armenian and there are more diverse looking people than Dagestani tho.

Its actually mind boggling how much he looks like Khabib, straight clone

I don't understand the Wish reference. Maybe I'm having a boomer moment, but is this to imply that Nurullo is a knock-off brand or something? Whatever happened to just calling something Kirkland, poor man's "X", or diet?

I don't understand the Wish reference. Maybe I'm having a boomer moment, but is this to imply that Nurullo is a knock-off brand or something? Whatever happened to just calling something Kirkland, poor man's "X", or diet?
basically a meme "X from Wish". but same meaning as diet, knockoff, etc.

Wish.com, an online mass-retailer of Chinese knockoff and bootleg goods

Back