Media Dana couldn't get Khabib to unretire so he got one from Wish

Khamzat is sad now that he's no longer Dana's favorite Caucasus bearded fighter

1390655875.jpg

Dana just needs to sign Usman Nurmagomedov to replace Khabib and Kamaru at the same time

Usman_Nurmagomedov.jpg

In 2 years lightweight champion? Good luck buddy.

Has anybody noticed that all those Dagestani guys (as well as most people from the surrounding Caucus region) look alike. Something about the dense beards and low hairlines make it look like these guys are clones.

He probably kicks peoples asses so I’m cool with it.

All those bearded Eastern bloc dudes are gnarly.

Has anybody noticed that all those Dagestani guys (as well as most people from the surrounding Caucus region) look alike. Something about the dense beards and low hairlines make it look like these guys are clones.

Caucus people have small gene pools and distinct DNA.

Even their languages are very far from other Indo-European languages (not counting the Turkified tribes).

You have languages like Armenian and Georgian that are unrelated to any language and sit on their own branches even though they're right next to each other.

It's because these people were buffered by mountains for thousands of years and almost developed in a vacuum for large parts of history.

Caucus people have small gene pools and distinct DNA.

Even their languages are very far from other Indo-European languages (not counting the Turkified tribes).

You have languages like Armenian and Georgian that are unrelated to any language and sit on their own branches even though they're right next to each other.

It's because these people were buffered by mountains for thousands of years and almost developed in a vacuum for large parts of history.
They need to have some culture enrichment and to be more inclusive. Variety is our strength. Or so I've been told.

They need to have some culture enrichment and to be more inclusive. Variety is our strength. Or so I've been told.

Georgia's being flooded by Russian ethnic groups right now who are fleeing the war.

Chechnya used to have a huge Slavic population before the first chechen war.

Dagestan is literally a Republic that consists of dozens of nations living together (some of them are Asian). Being a "Dagestani" is a community identity instead of an ethnic designation.

there’s even a history of black people in the Caucus from hundreds of years ago.

Georgia's being flooded by Russian ethnic groups right now who are fleeing the war.

Chechnya used to have a huge Slavic population before the first chechen war.

Dagestan is literally a Republic that consists of dozens of nations living together (some of them are Asian). Being a "Dagestani" is a community identity instead of an ethnic designation.
Not multicultural enough.

Nah, just joking, I didn't know about that, they all look alike to me

<Fedor23>

A lot of fighters copy Khabib in how he talks, what he says, and his mannerisms just like how fighters copied Conor before. It's very noticeable.

Back