Dana: Conor vs Khabib is expected to do about 2m PPV buys

Doubt it.

This isn't Mayweather, most casuals have no idea who Khabib is.

That's pretty conservative for a promoter's prognostication, to be honest. It should actually hit that amount, seeing as it's a big comeback for McGregor. I thought he'd be guessing in the 3 million territory.

One of the VERY few times I might be inclined to believe the Red Goofapotomus.

BUT - It will depend on how much Khabib can engage McG in the smack-talk.

One of the VERY few times I might be inclined to believe Red Goofapotomus.

BUT - It will depend on how much Khabib can engage McG in the smack-talk.

What? Engage the Irishman in the smack talk? Who is going to sell this fight? Who is going to sell this fight? You know what the answer is. Give me a break. Come on dude you are too smart for a post like that. This Russian could not sell ice to Eskimos. He can’t speak English and nobody watches him fight. He literally wins this fight and the entire sport goes Yawn..

Lets see

-Conor's glorious, highly anticipated return to the UFC

-Coming off a 4million buy PPV where Conor just turned a ton of boxing fans into Conor fans

100% Conor is going to get 2 million buys

All the statistics and analytics are projecting that Conor will do 2 million buys

IF Conor dominates Khabib and makes people believe that he can now take on Gsp, then the hype for Conor vs Gsp will start taking off like a rocket, and Conor will do 3 million buys vs Gsp guaranteed.

Conor coming off a dominating win over Khabib, facing Gsp for the title of all TIME GOAT, will be MMA's Floyd vs Pacquioa

I believe it...

Remember all those idiots that paid $5 to watch an interview with Conor...
<{MingNope}>{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

"White said the company hasn’t talked about booking Georges St-Pierre vs. Anderson Silva and isn’t in the process of making it."

Well, seeing as Dana said it, expect that fight to be announced fairly soon

Doubt it.

This isn't Mayweather, most casuals have no idea who Khabib is.
Thats true but once people get wind of it and everyone starts talking about "who wins" it might creep up on 2 mil. The more entertaining the lead up the higher numbers.

Thats true but once people get wind of it and everyone starts talking about "who wins" it might creep up on 2 mil. The more entertaining the lead up the higher numbers.
Many of my casual friends had no idea who Khabib is (They haven't heard of anyone except Conor) but after a quick google they were amazed that he is undefeated and this somehow made them more excited for the fight. If UFC somehow keeps hyping Khabibs record, many casuals would watch him just to lose.

He doesn't need to learn striking . He'll violate Conor on the ground

Considering raging Al lasted five rounds and Connor survived the grappling from Chad and went on to knock him dead why would I think he can’t handle a couple of takedowns against this Russian? This Russian can’t strike. Did you watch his last fight? His striking is a goddamn joke. Do you understand he is facing probably alongside Anderson Silva the greatest striker ever in the UFC? Watch his last fight with Eddie. The slightest mistake made and Eddie was hurt badly. This Russian can’t strike. Like at all. It’s trash.

Back