Dana confirms Usman vs Covington 2

Everybody looks like a world beater when facing weaker competition. Its a lot easier to strike with a fighter that will never attempt a takedown than it is when facing an elite wrestler like Woodley or Covington
Bolded part is completely irrelevant to actually showing new skills you didn't have before.... literally irrelevant.

The "it's a lot easier to do this and that due the style matchup" is again irrelevant to a guy showing new skills he didn't show in any previous fight in his career... This coincidentally happened when he joined a new camp... lol

I am sorry you can't see something that is quite clear.

Well makes sense, the Chiesa fight was absolutely cherry picking, but it's not a money fight either so makes sense the UFC wasn't onboard

Like with all these fights, I'll believe it after the weigh-ins.

What is this Usman improvements bullshit. Masvidal has never been more than a gatekeeper. His greatest claim to fame was KOing a washed up Askren.

people out here acting like beating Masvidal is more impressive than Woodley nowadays

to be fair, Till is probably the best win of Masvidal's career.

Ben is the most accomplished fighter though for sure.

Why would they make the rematch where Usman was a clear winner with a finish?

I'd rather see Wonderboy vs Usman or even Luque

Looks like the ufc is never going to give Wonderboy a shot at Usman.

If it happens, I'm in!

Then again I'm in for Usman mowing down whatever body they lay at his feet....

If you want to know just how stupid Sherdog is as a collective, just read the posts in lead up to the first fight. The number of people who thought it was going to be a boring fight is simply astounding.
Even if you didn’t think that, the fight still probably exceeded expectations.

Usman will destroy colby again.
Lol imagine actually believing this take after watching a guy cheat his way to survival and then get an early stoppage while losing on the score cards <FookIsThatGuy>

I like it, but if Colby wins - we're probably getting a trilogy. Seems like UFC are not feeling Leon.

Lol imagine actually believing this take after watching a guy cheat his way to survival and then get an early stoppage while losing on the score cards <FookIsThatGuy>
He was only losing on one scorecard. Besides Usman has improved his striking

Lol at not seeing how much better Usman is, while Colby was trying to lose his virginity. He broke Colny the first time and will do the same now

He was only losing on one scorecard. Besides Usman has improved his striking
how is that destroying, and why would you look past the fact that he cheated to survive?

Lol at not seeing how much better Usman is, while Colby was trying to lose his virginity. He broke Colny the first time and will do the same now

Colby was obviously affected, but the victory came after cheating and early stoppage in a fight that he was arguably losing. That's not destroying, that's cheating your way to a win.

The fact that he keeps ducking Colby shows who broke who.

What is this Usman improvements bullshit. Masvidal has never been more than a gatekeeper. His greatest claim to fame was KOing a washed up Askren.

people out here acting like beating Masvidal is more impressive than Woodley nowadays

Yeah, everybody beats Till. Though mysteriously, WB struggled to outpoint him and lost.

how is that destroying, and why would you look past the fact that he cheated to survive?

Colby was obviously affected, but the victory came after cheating and early stoppage in a fight that he was arguably losing. That's not destroying, that's cheating your way to a win.

The fact that he keeps ducking Colby shows who broke who.
You do know what 'arguably' means? Colby got his Jaw broken AND was behind on 2 of the 3 judges scorecards? Even if it wasn't stopped, Usman would have won the round? And this isn't a kids game dude, if Colby can't handle minor fouls, he should stay inactive.

Ps. The stoppage was 100% fine. Since your such a fan of the rules, read them. You will understand a fighter doesn't have to die before a ref stops it.

Back