Dana confirms UFC 190 is highest selling PPV of the year

reminds me of the irish clown that claims to have the PPV numbers record, he doesn't even have the best PPV of the year lol not that it'll stop his spilling his unfounded claims whenever he gets the occasion. oh and Rond awould fuck him up, but surprisingly, he was realistic enough to aknowledge it i think.

Bethe sold that fight, let's be honest. Her at the weigh-ins, pushed it even more.

Ronda has been involved in 6 main (or co-main) event PPV matches and the first 5 of them were under 600,000 buys.

McGregor has been involved in 1, with a late change of opponent and it almost did a million.

I can well believe 190 did more than a million. But why should we believe they know the figures this soon, when we dismiss McGregor saying 189 did 1,065,000 buys?

Ronda has been involved in 6 main (or co-main) event PPV matches and the first 5 of them were under 600,000 buys.

McGregor has been involved in 1, with a late change of opponent and it almost did a million.

I can well believe 190 did more than a million. But why should we believe they know the figures this soon, when we dismiss McGregor saying 189 did 1,065,000 buys?

Ronda > Conor

I don't get the commentary about how Dana would feel embarrassed about Conor not beating Rondas numbers. Or that Conors fans would be crying themselves to sleep because he's not #1 in popularity.

I'm sure Dana is really embarrassed that he has two stars now who bring in great numbers. Embarrassed all the way to the bank I guess?

Great for UFC, even though I don't care for either one it just brings more and more mainstream interest to MMA and the sport grows. We don't have to buy the bad cards, someone else will.

She's a super star.
She has a crush on Mayweather.
She can sell PPVs

ronda-rousey-bjj-u-mad-broettes.jpg

If Ronda had pulled out 2 weeks before and Tate had faced Bethe for the interim title i wonder what it would have done.

Question did he mean total PPVs? Since Rousey has been on more PPVs this year wouldnt that be an easy assumption?

Back