News Dana confirms no masks will be required by fans at ufc 261

Good. I'm not wearing one to the Houston card. State lifted the mask mandate, I've already had covid, and been fully vaccinated. If you still think I should wear a mask....<3>

Does this bother some of you soyboys?
Welcome to florida were the hospitals arent packed with covid cases, and we dont have covid zombies in the street.
Despite no mask mandates.
But im sure you guys love being told what to do, go ahead and feel safe wearing your mask to a restaurant just so you can take it off once you sitdown, morons.
I do wear a mask. When I arrived in Fl a few days ago I was in disbelief lol. Not a fucking mask in miami beach. And data on infections seems to back Desantis. And yeah, the idea of wearing a mask inside a restaurant until you sit is beyond stupid lol. You might as well not use one at all or just order for takeout if you are afraid of getting Rona’d.

I’m still not anti mask, btw. And I might still use mine until I get the vaccine in the future. I believe that you should live your life the way you want it. Just wanted to point out what I saw in Fl.

Why do people think not wearing a mask makes them sound like a tough guy lol.

One Guess...

giphy.gif

Funny but wasn't Fauci, literally yesterday saying that masks are still a necessity because, you know half of America hasn't been vaccinated yet or maybe because of the new variants? Or because 49% of republicans refuse to get vaccinated?

Funny stuff. I am currently recovering from COVID and have my first vaccine shot the end of this week. Can't be soon enough

On the contrary, he’s saying there’s no correlation
Ok thanks.. Then I stand by my first point; good thing they wore the mask or they would have most likely spread it around to a lot more people.

To be honest though, uncle dana did kick this pandemic in the ass, he came out miles ahead of every other sports league.
Yes, but every other sport was more structured to have live audiences. UFC never really relied on having live audience to profit. Im not going to pretend i know anymore then it was just easier for them to move the events around to wherever they had to to get it done.

Ok thanks.. Then I stand by my first point; good thing they wore the mask or they would have most likely spread it around to a lot more people.
Probably not though, as there doesn’t seem to have been any correlation.

Who cares, we strongly overreacted and now it’s pretty much over. Woohoo

He’s also the same guy that said masks weren’t useful and did absolutely nothing in terms of protecting against the virus months back. So he might not be the most honest/consistent source of information even though he’s been lifted to messiah status by many.

The masks were simply for peace of mind and comfort for the masses. If it makes you feel safe, then by all means wear them.
What about the people who use them to shame others? In my country it's no longer voluntary simply because you'll be called out if you enter a shop or anywhere inside and public without one.

I'm confused, what don't I know and how am I turning it into a "battlefield"? Maybe you misunderstood me.
I was alive and plenty old enough to remember New Coke, the Pepsi ad campaigns, etc... Actually, everything I said is very well documented.
I'm not "guessing" anything, what are you referring to?
The article I'm referring to was guessing on Coca Cola's intentions behind even creating the New Coke.

So what you are saying, although true has nothing to do with the "why" it happened.

So it could either be just a) coincidental or b) a marketing plan. So the point of that article I read wasn't to dispute what happened, it was why it happened and was it all a clever marketing plan.

I don't know if you're unfamiliar with how marketing works, but mostly it's by deceit. Actually 99% is by deceit one way or another.

Also I'm 35.

I'm a web designer, and there's a trick I learned with annoying know-it-all customers which is: I intentionally put a crappy element on the page, something that's easy to spot. So that the customer can "participate" in the design decisions by removing the obviously shitty element. I shit you not.

To be honest though, uncle dana did kick this pandemic in the ass, he came out miles ahead of every other sports league.
Bwahahaha. What are you talking about.
UFC put few lackluster events before other sports came back. That's that.
He did exactly the opposite. UFC missed a huge opportunity last year.

Back