News Dana confirms no masks will be required by fans at ufc 261

Sounds like a mega super spreader event in waiting all that yelling, screaming, spittle flying everywhere in close quarters and I'm just talking Michael Buffer...

giphy.gif

At a minimum, though, I hope it is highly encouraged.

View attachment 848694

Yep keep your hands clean and cover your mouth if you have to sneeze. Just like Fauci and the CDC said before this Rona show got all political and became a power grab. Been going to events and festivals without masks for the last couple months and its life as usual. But what about the grandparents.....anyone can get vaccinated at this point. Grocery stores, pharmacies, clinics are everywhere. If youre scared get the shot and let the rest of the world move on.

Good, will be good to see some normality and hopefully it doesn't backfire for them.

Sad thing about America is it's the richest most powerful country in the history of the world.

Yet it doesn't know how to take care of it's own people's well-being.

Crime, poverty, homelessness, poor public medical care.. all while the top 1% get richer and richer..

thats why everybody wants to go there...

I feel like this will backfire but hey, that's Dana's problem not mine

Has he confirmed how stupid he sounded about the Jake Paul thing yet

Sad thing about America is it's the richest most powerful country in the history of the world.

Yet it doesn't know how to take care of it's own people's well-being.

Crime, poverty, homelessness, poor public medical care.. all while the top 1% get richer and richer..
Unfortunately bad government policy. Our representatives go through consultant firms and mold themselves into archetypes of whatever political dribble is being propagated by the spheres of influence. The same money trails that donate to the big boys and campaigns for favorable legislation. They appeal to peoples better nature... then use it as a power grab and consolidate power while enriching themselves and their cronies.

<mma4> So no "New Normal?" I haven't been this thrilled since Coke trashed New Coke and went back to Coca-Cola Classic

New Coke is a conspiracy.

I read this like years ago, so no source I'm afraid, but the gist of it was, New Coke was intentionally made bad so they could switch from sugar to corn syrup.

So basically when they switched back to the old Coke recipe, people were so happy the "old" taste was back they didn't even notice the sugar difference.

No surprise. Genuinely hope it goes off without a hitch and nobody gets sick or spreads it to somebody that’s vulnerable.

New Coke is a conspiracy.

I read this like years ago, so no source I'm afraid, but the gist of it was, New Coke was intentionally made bad so they could switch from sugar to corn syrup.

So basically when they switched back to the old Coke recipe, people were so happy the "old" taste was back they didn't even notice the sugar difference.

Coke switched to corn syrup in 1980 and no one noticed. New Coke came out in 1985.

Back