Dana confirms Conor gets title shot with January win - likely Dublin in May

Nobody was talking about poirier's vs lentz's wrestling, jackass; people were arguing over strength of opposition, and a mcgregor hater stated that lentz is better than anyone conor has faced. On the contrary, lentz has shown to be nothing but a one-dimensional grappler who can't compete with the best fighters in the division.

And the second point is a load of shit; he's fought quality opposition, just no one that has tried to lnp him, and that's what the haters want to see. Fuck them, as far as I'm concerned.
hahahaha Damn, you're really attached to Conor, aren't you? lol

lol if wins over Poirier and Siver = title shot I'm going to start training tomorrow.

I can't believe what a shit show the UFC has turned into.

It would be pretty crappy if he ended up getting the belt only to find he has poor takedown defense and gets lay and prayed by whatever wrestler challenges him.

lol so by logic your saying...

Aldo should stay Champ even thou he would just found out he had poor striking defense? and Conor beat him?

As a german I'd chuckle if Siver derails this plan with a spinning heel kick to the liver but yeah i know chances are slim so we'll probably see connor vs aldo in ireland :icon_chee

Conor is Aragorn. Y'all haters are Denethor. I'm sitting here as Gandalf letting you know that authority is not given to you to deny the return of the GOAT, stewards.

If he wins against Siver he'll be on a 13 fight win streak. 5 in the UFC.

He didn't come into the UFC via a reality show - he held the belt in two weight classes in one of Europe's best orgs.

LOL... Europe's best orgs...
That's like saying... Jamaican league soccer champs...

Here we go with the whole "hero" thing. Goddamn I hate talking to Conor fans.

There was a peep after 178. Yet instead of accepting it, he's fighting Siver. Why didn't Conor make a peep after 178?

You're pushing him out to make it seem as if Conor ducked Lentz. Lentz ducked pre-Poirier, and Conor ignored him post-178. It is a net wash if you're being truly objective.

Also, in regards to throwing all fans in one boat...

hqdefault.jpg

hahahaha Damn, you're really attached to Conor, aren't you? lol

I'll take that as an implicit admission of defeat.

For the record, I actually root for aldo, but whatever you've got to tell yourself. :icon_lol:

modern ufc - the place where fighters cannot make money off of sponsors, the boss decides for you that you're going to wear a uniform, a professional wrestler (with no fight experience) comes in and gets a slot that others have toiled forever to get (and will likely make more money),

and an unproven challenger will get to have his title shot in his home country.awesome

Account bet then?

I can't say I didn't see it coming, but still I would rather see him getting a wrestler before going for the title shot. Anyway, on paper he is kind of a bad matchup for Aldo.

For the record, I actually root for aldo, but whatever you've got to tell yourself. :icon_lol:

So you are just a MMA n00b troll...

I think he is more deserving than Dillashaw was.

Wins
Walel Watson
Vaughan Lee
Issei Tamura
Hugo Viana
Mike Easton

So you are just a MMA n00b troll...

How is that? Because I can appreciate conor's awesome performances and state that I believe he'll have done more than enough to earn a title shot with his ufc win streak? Sorry for not being a blind, douche hater like a lot of you losers.

If all falls into place I'll do my absolute best to be there in person and see the GOAT doing what he does best, whoop ass and look good.

You're pushing him out to make it seem as if Conor ducked Lentz. Lentz ducked pre-Poirier, and Conor ignored him post-178. It is a net wash if you're being truly objective.

Also, in regards to throwing all fans in one boat...

hqdefault.jpg
Every time I mentioned Lentz, Conor fans have been jumping on the whole "ducking" thing. I never said anybody was ducking anybody else. For some reason, all you guys immediately think "ducking." That's why I'm generalizing. Nobody ducked anybody.

If Lentz didn't say anything before 178, how is that "ducking?" By YOUR definition, if Lentz ducked Conor, then Conor ducked Lentz. YOU'RE the one who's making it seem like he was ducking.

In fact, in your link, Conor didn't call out anybody. He said they should've been calling him out. lol

Sure, sure. I can see why you'd say that given your shitty logic. Just don't get so mad when somebody mentions the fact that Conor has a weak record. lol

How is that? Because I can appreciate conor's awesome performances and state that I believe he'll have done more than enough to earn a title shot with his ufc win streak? Sorry for not being a blind, douche hater like a lot of you losers.

Saying... "So now better wrestler equals better fighter? Must have missed that memo."
One of the dumbest things I've read on here...
n00b...

Back