Dana confirms Conor gets title shot with January win - likely Dublin in May

Aldo's nuthuggers feel that their time is over. You can sense their insecurity. If Aldo is so good lets see him versus a good striker. Everybody is crying how McGregor hasn't faced a top wrestler yet nobody complains against Aldo who has been a king of a division filled with wrestlers (or average strikers).

not a fan of aldo at all really, but aldo is gonna shit stomp him.

I have no problem with him getting the shot. I think it's disrespectful to Aldo to hold it in Dublin. Title fights shouldn't be in the challenger's back yard.

Why not... I wouldn't mind watching this live as the UK havn't had a fight this big before and with it being in Ireland its not too far or expensive to travel to.

Besides Frankie, nobody gives two shits about any of those fighters. They're all boring as bat shit.

If the UFC is delaying Conor facing a wrestler to ensure he has the time to 'fix' any 'potential' holes in his TDD - I'm all for that. Especially if it means we can see these 'grinders' sent back to obscurity when Conor knocks them out.

Lol

Croke Park where it is rumoured to take place is in a residential area so they have an event curfew, I think something like 11pm local time.

The residents association at Croke Park are very powerful. They blocked a series of Garth Brooks gigs from going ahead in the summer. Between them and the police there is no way there is a licence granted for the event to be on late.

Irish police will not be up for 60k drunk fans pouring into the city centre at 5am

If Conor loses to Siver, Siver is getting fed to Mendes and Frankie is getting the title shot.

since when is fighting siver have title implications?

I look forward to Conor KOing a Wrestler, I hate all these whiney b1tches... "Conor is protected" and assuming "Conor cant fight wrestlers"

Wrestlers can get punched in the face like everyone else. Please see Jon Fitch. And his gym is a big grappling Gym, id bank of Conors groundgame holding up agianst high level dryhumpers.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Back