Dana being real GSP vs Hendricks

GSP is one of the best to ever do it, if not , the best. Hendricks had his number that night. That’s all. Hendricks def won. But I’ll take GSP 9/10 times. Sucks they robbed Johnny, but that’s corruption for you.

I knew you couldn’t hold out any longer. I bet you were itching to create your next GSP thread.

You could have at least created one more recent and not something that happened 6 years ago.

You Anderoid nuthuggers need to get creative
You have been asking for it. You make me feel like that famous person who helps out the special needs kid and fulfills his dream.

Cheers to you, my biggest fan.

You have been asking for it. You make me feel like that famous person who helps out the special needs kid and fulfills his dream.

Imagine feeling like you are famous on a Internet forum. Spoken like a true nerd who creates GSP threads a shit load of times but cry when Anderson gets shitted on

I guess you deserve some credit for desperately somewhat pathetically trying to keep the conversation going. This is a retired fighter that has competed one time in six years. So every thread is just basically a means of bashing his legacy. No fights coming up. Probably won’t be ever again. Yet your primary focus seems locked in on him. Interesting.

Lol just watched this fight for the first time.

Dana can only blame the "round by round" scoring system if he had a problem with the decision.

Wtf was up with Rogan's commentary though?

"I'm surprised Firas is carrying George's on his shoulders because Hendricks corner is convinced they won"

And then in the post fight interview "Georges were you surprised at the result?"

Then Rogan announced to Hensricks that he felt he won the fight, so disrespectful and almost like he's encouraging Hendricks to be a sore loser in his octagon interview.

“Did you see Georges get smashed and hurt in the first round? It’s about damage. This is a fight. It’s whoever inflicts the most damage. He got hurt, he got wobbled, he got dropped….” Dana white continues “ye… yeah, I’m blown away that George St. Pierre won that fight. And listen. I’m a promoter. He’s the biggest pay per view star on the FUCKING PLANET for me, and I still don’t think he won that fight. I want what’s fair and that wasn’t fair. I think the Nevada State Athletic Commission is atrocious. I think the governor needs to step in immediately before they destroy this sport like they did boxing”

Dana White hates GSP and wants do destroy him? Or Dana wants to get rid of his biggest PPV star just because. Can’t have it both ways.

Also, props to Dana for calling out NSAC. Remember that boxing judge that score Mayweather 10-0 over Conor?

The most credible analyst's scores:
ZacITWt.png
Hendricks tapped rd.1 gsp goat confirmed.

For me, Jon Jones is superior to GSP. GSP has a lost in his career, too. He should have done a rematch with Johnny Hendricks because it wasn't convincingly a win. Not hating GSP. I'm a big fan of him. But I don't put in the same league as Jon Jones.

Last minute takedown or not, gsp lost that fight.

For me, Jon Jones is superior to GSP. GSP has a lost in his career, too. He should have done a rematch with Johnny Hendricks because it wasn't convincingly a win. Not hating GSP. I'm a big fan of him. But I don't put in the same league as Jon Jones.

You're right they're not in the same league - GSP is in the non-PED busted league

And how many years ago did this happen? Get over it. GSP clearly lost that fight although it was competitive and he’s still the WW GOAT by far.

Give Roy Jones his damn gold medal.

Haha clean GSP won that fight against a roided Hendricks, and he continues to win at life. Keep crying haters :)

Terrible robbery, I felt bad for Hendricks he deserved his moment. It's no wonder after that he went on a downward spiral, still at least became a world champion who is a lot more than most WW's can say.

How do you know GSP has always been clean when a lot of fighters take steroids? It just depends who gets caught.

"GSP isn't here he's going to the hospital"

GSP walks in and says the UFC tried to stop him attending the presser

Dana was immediately exposed

Dana also had UFC staff steal GSPs belt while he was showering. Dana hates gsp

How do you know GSP has always been clean when a lot of fighters take steroids? It just depends who gets caught.
GSP fanboys usually choose to defy logic and common sense

The odds of the Canadian being a lifelong clean athlete is close to zero

“Did you see Georges get smashed and hurt in the first round? It’s about damage. This is a fight. It’s whoever inflicts the most damage. He got hurt, he got wobbled, he got dropped….” Dana white continues “ye… yeah, I’m blown away that George St. Pierre won that fight. And listen. I’m a promoter. He’s the biggest pay per view star on the FUCKING PLANET for me, and I still don’t think he won that fight. I want what’s fair and that wasn’t fair. I think the Nevada State Athletic Commission is atrocious. I think the governor needs to step in immediately before they destroy this sport like they did boxing”

Dana White hates GSP and wants do destroy him? Or Dana wants to get rid of his biggest PPV star just because. Can’t have it both ways.

Also, props to Dana for calling out NSAC. Remember that boxing judge that score Mayweather 10-0 over Conor?

The most credible analyst's scores:
ZacITWt.png
Rounds 2-5 were easy to score. GSP gets 3 & 5 and Hendricks gets 2 & 4. It all comes down to round 1. I realize I am biased because GSP is my all time favorite, but I have rewatched round 1 at least 6 times with volume on and off. I feel like GSP slightly edged the 1st round, but really it was razor thin. Not a robbery in the slightest.

Last edited:
Back