Dana being real GSP vs Hendricks

Respect to Hendricks. Johny retired prime 32 year old GSP

Newsflash: A bunch of fellow Canadians defend GSP at all costs.

I remember everybody booing GSP after that Hendricks fight, it was literally every.body.

OH look a grown up who has no idea what the word literally means.

“Did you see Georges get smashed and hurt in the first round? It’s about damage. This is a fight. It’s whoever inflicts the most damage. He got hurt, he got wobbled, he got dropped….” Dana white continues “ye… yeah, I’m blown away that George St. Pierre won that fight. And listen. I’m a promoter. He’s the biggest pay per view star on the FUCKING PLANET for me, and I still don’t think he won that fight. I want what’s fair and that wasn’t fair. I think the Nevada State Athletic Commission is atrocious. I think the governor needs to step in immediately before they destroy this sport like they did boxing”

Dana White hates GSP and wants do destroy him? Or Dana wants to get rid of his biggest PPV star just because. Can’t have it both ways.

Also, props to Dana for calling out NSAC. Remember that boxing judge that score Mayweather 10-0 over Conor?

The most credible analyst's scores:
ZacITWt.png

Holy 2013 batman

meh...Dana does not like GSP and Acts like a teenage girl that was dumped when it comes to GSP.

Who cares. Hendricks went down as one of the biggest jokes in MMA after USADA came in and GSP is living the dream. The real winner is GSP..again.

Hendricks should of been more likeable, he would of won.

Respect to Hendricks. Johny retired prime 32 year old GSP
Yes, Hendricks retired GSP by losing and rapidly decline into nothingness.

All the while, GSP kept active and came back to defeat the champion in a weightclass above him.

Is dana the judge now? I couldnt care less about gsp he's boring as fuck but i undertand the scoring system and by the scoring system gsp won 3-2

GSP's reputation is based in years of dominance over a tough division. His close fight with Hendricks did nothing at all to further inflate it.

If anything it gave GSP haters one more point in their (extremely weak) argument.

If Hendricks wanted to win that fight, maybe he should have tried winning the last round.
and went 100 instead of 70%

true that

Hendricks was juiced af tho so fuck'em

"GSP isn't here he's going to the hospital"

GSP walks in and says the UFC tried to stop him attending the presser

Dana was immediately exposed

Well considering it is NOT infact about damage at all then I really dont know what the fuck Dana is talking about.
Damage is not the criteria to win a fight.

Gsp got a gift decision n ran away from the sport to avoid immediate rematch with Hendricks

can’t get more obvious than that

Georges was talking about retirement way before the Hendricks fight.

He even said before the fight with Hendricks that he was going to make an announcement after the fight (everyone knew it was retirement).

Thought Jogan's commentary during the fight was horribly biased in favor of Johny.

Seen the fight several times now and scored it a Draw.

It’s not about Silva, it’s about Hendricks winning that fight and GSP’s inflated reputation from that split decision.
GSP's reputation is hardly inflated. I do agree that Hendricks won that fight though.

i too thought hendro won
judges thought gsp eeked out 3rds
and i dontthink this was a tap
johny-hendricks-ufc-167-tap.gif

"GSP isn't here he's going to the hospital"

GSP walks in and says the UFC tried to stop him attending the presser

Dana was immediately exposed

Maybe the victory to Hendricks was debatable that night

But that presser entry was a an amazing KO against Dana White

All that fuss about a legit 48-47 fight, judges suck, it was a close fight but no where near a complete domination by Hendricks. GSP had a lot of decisions but most of them were 50-45 and non debatable. Hendricks didn't care about winning the 5th round and he lost.

End of 2013 was big robberies time. GSP lost to Hendricks and Jones to Gus.

Back