Dana being real GSP vs Hendricks

Hendricks tapped

I’m Canadian and even I know GSP lost that fight. Bringing it up won’t change the robbery its been 6 years.

GSP's reputation is based in years of dominance over a tough division. His close fight with Hendricks did nothing at all to further inflate it.

If anything it gave GSP haters one more point in their (extremely weak) argument.

If Hendricks wanted to win that fight, maybe he should have tried winning the last round.
Haters gonna Hate. GSP only has grease-gate and the Hendricks decision. Dana is just sad he can't control GSP. Meanwhile one of my fellow GOATS A.S. is unfortunately still fighting and losing against contenders and has much more dirt if one were to bring the one true GOAT discussion about.

Fedor is not A.S. status but if he retired after he destroyed Rogers he would be viewed differently. GSP has handled the tail end of his career the best....

Last edited:
“Did you see Georges get smashed and hurt in the first round? It’s about damage. This is a fight. It’s whoever inflicts the most damage. He got hurt, he got wobbled, he got dropped….” Dana white continues “ye… yeah, I’m blown away that George St. Pierre won that fight. And listen. I’m a promoter. He’s the biggest pay per view star on the FUCKING PLANET for me, and I still don’t think he won that fight. I want what’s fair and that wasn’t fair. I think the Nevada State Athletic Commission is atrocious. I think the governor needs to step in immediately before they destroy this sport like they did boxing”

Dana White hates GSP and wants do destroy him? Or Dana wants to get rid of his biggest PPV star just because. Can’t have it both ways.

Also, props to Dana for calling out NSAC. Remember that boxing judge that score Mayweather 10-0 over Conor?

The most credible analyst's scores:
ZacITWt.png
still whining that your boy lost , give it a rest
Dana isnt a judge so fuck him ..
the only thing that matters
win.jpg

When I first watched it, I thought Hendricks had it in the bag. With first views, like many others I assume, I tend to judge the fight as a whole, and take damage into account. On the second view I can see why GSP got the nod. He definitively won the first and last rounds, and definitely lost the 2nd and 4th when Hendricks decided to throw some hands. Round three was close, but Hendricks was definitely coasting after trying to put GSP away in the second round and I gave it to GSP on aggression and Octagon control alone.

Sherbros need to remember, damage isn't in the unified scoring criteria. GSP looked banged up in most of his last few fights, even though he won them all definitively. If we judged by damage alone, the Diaz brothers haven't won a fight since the early 2000's. Bisping lost to Henderson in the rematch. Forrest would have dropped a ton of fights. Dana even saying this points out that he's pretty clueless when he's jabbering to media.

To be honest, Hendricks kind of deserved to lose IMO. He completely coasted the last round and GSP stepped it up. Why whinge about losing when you obviously let yourself drop the last round looking like you wanted out? Why did he miss weight so many times? He lost to Lawler the second time doing the same thing. He no doubt won most of the previous 4 rounds (they were very close though), but simply back pedaled for five minutes to avoid an aggressive Lawler who was looking for a finish.

He always had a ton of excuses, but you can't use the same one twice. If you can't fight for 5 rounds then you don't deserve champ fights.

“Did you see Georges get smashed and hurt in the first round? It’s about damage. This is a fight. It’s whoever inflicts the most damage. He got hurt, he got wobbled, he got dropped….” Dana white continues “ye… yeah, I’m blown away that George St. Pierre won that fight. And listen. I’m a promoter. He’s the biggest pay per view star on the FUCKING PLANET for me, and I still don’t think he won that fight. I want what’s fair and that wasn’t fair. I think the Nevada State Athletic Commission is atrocious. I think the governor needs to step in immediately before they destroy this sport like they did boxing”

Dana White hates GSP and wants do destroy him? Or Dana wants to get rid of his biggest PPV star just because. Can’t have it both ways.

Also, props to Dana for calling out NSAC. Remember that boxing judge that score Mayweather 10-0 over Conor?

ZacITWt.png
You and dana need a room,
Fact is the bald goof has never said anything complimentary about GSP. So when a knuckle dragger like Hendricks lost a close decision y'all pretend it's a win. Stupid always be hating the smart.

"being real"
I don't recall GSP getting dropped by Hendricks in any point of that fight.
Goat St-Pierre is still living rentfree inside TS's head despite years of inactivity.

You mean Dana tried to pressure gsp into a rematch by saying some shit, I’m shocked.

The reason he went on that huge angry rant and supported Hendricks, was because GSP retired with the belt inside the octagon

If GSP didnt do that, you can guarantee Dana would have been saying, yeah it was a close fight but GSP edged it

Fights are scored on a round-by-round basis. In the eyes of the judges, the damage/dominant performance you had in one round does not carry over to the next. Hendricks did overall more damage total throughout the course of the fight, but he lost 3 rounds while GSP lost only 2 and at the end of the day that's the only thing that matters according to the scoring system.

Look into it, sheeple!

It’s whoever inflicts the most damage.

Gus vs Jones
Santos vs Jones
Bisping vs Hendo
Bisping vs Silva

Dana never said anything about these fights
And many others

GSP, 1,3 5

Get over it silva fanboys
You're right. That never made sense to me the visible damage thing. If someone has thin skin and bruises easy he deserves to lose since he gets marked up? Even though he landed more shots? Crazy. GSP won plain and simple. Dana either had money on Johnny or had it out for GSP.

If that is your takeaway from that quote you have terrible comprehension skills

“Did you see Georges get smashed and hurt in the first round? It’s about damage. This is a fight. It’s whoever inflicts the most damage. He got hurt, he got wobbled, he got dropped….”
He never got dropped though, did he?

I’m Canadian and even I know GSP lost that fight. Bringing it up won’t change the robbery its been 6 years.

I have a GSP action figure and even I know he lost that fight.
That being said in the long run it doesnt matter much...since we all know how hendricks ship sank afterwards and its not like gsp didnt lose before.
legacy in fighting is built by the overall career not just over never losing. MMA math does not work. The greatest champions like anderson silva and matt hughes all have losses to average level fighters.

Dana being a Fucking Dick and tossing a fighter under the Bus..

giphy.gif

ZacITWt.png
Still triggered 6 years later. If you don't understand how MMA scoring works, that's on you bud

Georges didn't get dropped in round one either.... That literally never happened. Dana went full retard because his biggest star said bye Felicia lol

Back