Dana avoiding questions?

He doesn’t want to answer a conor question. Such a puss

DlPzIgGU8AAy-1b.jpg
Still wood.

He'll probably say that T Wood followed his advice.

Lol What a little bitch

You talked all that shit about Woodley, and now are too chickenshit to eat crow.
Shit tier promoter and man
<JonesDXSuckIt>

You guys are fucking pathetic. Dana White made his money on this fight like any other and he doesn't give a rats ass that Woodley won. Read in to shit much you sad little losers?

The Dana White hate on here is total bullshit. Fat little keyboard warriors

You guys are fucking pathetic. Dana White made his money on this fight like any other and he doesn't give a rats ass that Woodley won. Read in to shit much you sad little losers?

It has more to do with questions about pres conf etc for 229 and 230 imo

<DCrying>

You should be at the presser Dana!!! Not here on Sherdog!

Bias dicksucking boss. Can't trust nobody in this game.

It was obvious he wanted Till to win and he probaly bet on the fight too being a notorious gambler. Glad Tyron ruin his little Euro dream

You should be at the presser Dana!!! Not here on Sherdog!
Oh that's fucking original. I must be Dana White! Go look at every other post in my history where I pointed out how fucking lame all the Dana White hate is and you'll find this exact comment over and over. Exactly the kind of lame retort you'd expect from a bunch of sad haters.

Oh that's fucking original. I must be Dana White! Go look at every other post in my history where I pointed out how fucking lame all the Dana White hate is and you'll find this exact comment over and over. Exactly the kind of lame retort you'd expect from a bunch of sad haters.
THAT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE SOMETHING DANA WHITE WOULD SAY

Back