Dana and Colby go to the Oval Office to meet President Trump.

I don't understand how Colby went from promoted star to thrown under the bus overnight, it can't just be because he couldn't take a short notice fight, there must be more to it.

He didn't pull big numbers and I guess Dana figured letting Woodley fight Till works fine if not better anyway. Colby sucks on the mic and fights boring, it's crazy to think that he was promoted in the first place imo.

tenor.gif
Nothing lower then a trump supporter.

Oh well. Ignored lol.

The King of Chaos is too busy getting laid twice every day by 2 different women to care about what some cheeto eating, bald, fat fuck is doing

Dana's net worth is at least half a billion. Colby's a beggar in comparison.

Haha. Colby was right about his belt going to the White House.

Makes this interview even more hilarious:
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...interview-colby-covington-tyron-woodley-fight

As a recent guest on BJPenn.com Radio, Covington said he would like to fight Woodley at the UFC’s upcoming event in New York, set to take place in November.

The thing is, now I hold the cards,” Covington said. “So I’m not gonna rush back to fight when he wants to fight me. We’re gonna fight when I wanna fight, and I wanna fight in November. That’s a good time frame for me.

giphy.gif
That makes me want to get an IG account JUST to send that quote to Colby and watch him either explode or go silent. I guarantee I wouldn’t be hearing any “virgin”, or “nerdbash” bullshit

Damn look at that exposed neck,...what a douche.

I'm embarrassed to be American right now.

Dana would be hilarious hosting those White House press conferences. It would be a natural fit for him.

Damn. Dana is SO vindictive. This is just one more way to send a message: "Fuck you, you guys fight when I TELL YOU TO FIGHT!!!". I don't think anything else happened other than Colby saying no to 228.

No wonder Dana hates GSP so much. If Georges wanted to meet with the PMOC (prime minister of Canada), his brand is so strong he doesn't need Uncle Dana for it. Dana can't bully him and it makes the red goof apoplectic.

You have to visit Danas "Oral Office" first before he gives you any favours....

Do they actually take the belt back if you are stripped? Would be hilarious if that was actually Colby's belt

they fucked colby badly because he didn't take a short notice fight after a 5 round fight? the ufc is disgusting

wow, too edgy buddy

This is kinda becoming Woodley's MO, eh? Did the exact same thing to Maia, likes his challengers to fight him coming off quick turn-arounds and abbreviated camps.

Little surprised he took the Till fight actually. Till isn't the money fight he thinks he's entitled to, and Till is similar to Thompson who some people had beating Woodley both times. Guess we'll see if Till has Wonderboy's TDD.

Too funny. He sucked up to Rump and Dana SOOOOO hard, all that third rate trash talking, and what happens? First chance the UFC gets they dump him for Till...plus he doesn't get that White House visit. It's pretty obvious of what they think of him.

The 2 greatest presidents in American history.

This is kinda becoming Woodley's MO, eh? Did the exact same thing to Maia, likes his challengers to fight him coming off quick turn-arounds and abbreviated camps.

Little surprised he took the Till fight actually. Till isn't the money fight he thinks he's entitled to, and Till is similar to Thompson who some people had beating Woodley both times. Guess we'll see if Till has Wonderboy's TDD.
yeah that's right, I talked about that in other posts. it's interesting that this once again is happening to an woodley opponent. they suddenly get these short notice fights. really disgusting

Do they actually take the belt back if you are stripped? Would be hilarious if that was actually Colby's belt
They'll even steal the belt from your dressing room if they don't like you. Just ask GSP.

Back