News Dana - Aldo Vs Cejudo, Volk Vs Holloway 2, Usman Vs Masvidal, Zabit Vs Ortega happening..

Usman vs. Masvidal is great.

The other three are fucking wank.

Aldo should be nowhere near a title shot for the rest of his career. He's a washed up fighter, he just lost to Moraes and somehow he's the fucking guy getting the shot over the man who beat him, Yan, Sterling and Sandhagen? Dana seems deluded in thinking Aldo is a casual draw. Newsflash Dana - Aldo wasn't a fucking PPV draw even during his featherweight prime. Why would he be a draw now, when he's pushing 40 and casual fans only remember him as that Brazilian with a scar who got KO'd in 13 seconds and got smashed twice in a row by Holloway? AND JUST LOST A FIGHT. You've got Yan who is a scary, entertaining striker who just KO'd Faber, ready to go. Literally ready to go.

Holloway doesnt need an immediate rematch. Korean Zombie is twice as exciting as Holloway, has never been in a boring fight in his life and has just KO'd Edgar, something Holloway couldn't do in 25mins.

Zabit is a fucking fraud, a weirdo fraud that is just waiting to be exposed by going beyond 15mins. The weirdo can barely make 15mins without blowing out of his arse and getting saved by scoring enough points with pitter-patter strikes and the odd takedown in the previous 10mins. So what do we do? Yeah, give the weirdo another 3-round fight instead of actually testing him by making him a UFN main event against Ortega. We all know what would happen. Zabit would pitter patter him for 12mins, gas, and get dropped and choked unconscious in round 4. But Dana clearly wants another Dagestani with an impressive numbers record in a title fight.

I've said it before on here.. but I really feel the 145 match ups should be obvious, so many great fights that could be made.

Volk vs KZ

Max vs Zabit
Ortega vs Yair

Most impressive winner gets the title shot, though you'd probably edge towards the Zabit/Max winner. I feel Max bounces back and takes it easy, and either gets his rematch at least somewhat earning it, or Zabit gets the big win on his resume earning his. Zabit/Max agains KZ are also exciting and new fights if thats the way it goes.

Idc who deserves what anymore, I just want good fucking fights, and these are good fights

2 of these fights are just horrible matchmaking

1 is obvious to make (Masvidal/Usman)
the other there are better options for both fighters (Zabit/Ortega). Who is KZ supposed to fight next?

Rematch yair

Volk v Max is so dumb. What if max edges a decision? Immediate rubber match? Meanwhile contenders knock each other off and go nowhere.
Fuck dana

I don't mind immediate rematches if there's no other fights to make because it's a shallow division.

But FW is the exact opposite of that. There's so many other worthy contenders waiting in the wings.

Stacked af

Your stupid? Serious question? Are you blind also? Serious question. Did you not see when each of those fights had different months? God I hate when I have to call my fellow sherbro stupid cause we really arent. It's just that there are some that are dumb or just act dumb. I hope for my sake that your acting dumb and not really dumb.

At this rate, Ortega will be off to Bellator soon

Aldo lost his last fight. Why is he fighting for a title?

It should be KZ vs. Max and Zabit vs. Yair, both within the next 3 months. Then the winner with the best performance can fight Volkanovski in the summer when his hand is healed. This seems to make too much sense for the UFC, though.
I've seen an interview with Zabit (in Russian) in which he said that UFC told him a month ago that he is fighting Yair and now they told him that Yair is injured and he is fighting Ortega. In another interview he said that as far as he knows, Yair is out with leg injury and KZ is out because of eye injury. Here his words about Yair and KZ being injured https://ufcbet.ru/zabit-magomedshar...tskij-boj-na-turnire-ufc-249-habib-fergyuson/

It should be KZ vs. Max and Zabit vs. Yair, both within the next 3 months. Then the winner with the best performance can fight Volkanovski in the summer when his hand is healed. This seems to make too much sense for the UFC, though.
And here is interview that was published February 6 https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...nik-ne-koreyskiy-zombi-i-ne-rodriges-1639291/ Zabit says that a month ago he was told that highly likely Yair will be his opponent. But recently (UFC) called him and said that Yair is injured. Unfortunately that fight is not happening. And first question of journalist is Zabit's opponent is from Korea. Zabit says "No", smiles and says that there were a lot of rumors but highly likely it's not a Zombie but it's gonna be interesting (a fight, I think).
Before first question he says that fight happens April 18 in Brooklyn, opponent is a top 5 fighter, not sure about exact opponent, says that there is an opponent but contract wasn't send and when there will be a contract then they can announce it.

Another instant rematch great

Apparently taking all 5 rounds means fuck all

Let me Guess they will be on same card

Back