Dana absolutely disrespects Tony

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
He’s all talking about Khabib vs Conor like Tony is already gone from the picture

Rather see Tony vs Conor next anyway

Tony gonna dice Khabib up with bows before locking in a darce

Hearing him speak in the presser I'm legit convinced he's going to hire a goon to break Tony's legs to try and force Conor vs Khabib 2

Hearing him speak in the presser I'm legit convinced he's going to hire a goon to break Tony's legs to try and force Conor vs Khabib 2

Smh worst part is he doesnt even needa goon given Tony's track record and workout routines..

Yeah probably see - 4 second win against Tony with Herb Deans body turning inside out and a NWO interference

Given that Khabib seems pretty adamant that he won't fight Conor again, I imagine Dana actually feels like Khabib/Tony has become a bit of a win-win for the UFC.

If Khabib wins they will keep using his international fame to build the brand in certain overseas markets. They'll potentially look at a GSP fight, Gaethje will be in the mix, etc.

But if Tony wins, they can shoehorn Conor right back down to LW for a title shot.

Yep, he is assuming that Tony is gonna lose the fight, Khabib is the deserving favorite but blowing over a guy with like 12 straight wins in the LW division is pretty insane.

lets be honest

nobody even expects tony to make it to the fight let alone win

the dude TRIES to injure himself

He’s all talking about Khabib vs Conor like Tony is already gone from the picture

Conor said he wants to fight again soon.. He was even talking about March..

The Khabib fight would take a long time. Maybe Summer but likely Fall..

Book the Jorge fight..

Smh worst part is he doesnt even needa goon given Tony's track record and workout routines..

Isn't it 50/50 on pullouts or did Tony already win this one? I've lost track...

Insane this narrative lasted all the way into the new decade.

Back