Media Dana’s room in Abu Dhabi

McGregor was really smart when negotiating... So smart that Dana clearly needs to talk about Proper Twelve until this day lol. Subtle but makes sense, who else would talk about and "drink" that shit, with all that enthusiasm, compared to the real top whiskies out there?

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Yeah Dana, now you know how is "good" to be attached to a contract you don't want to. Enjoy your practices.

Bahahahaha His Tits LOL

The bottle of Proper Twelve. Wth is Dana drinking ffs.

TV is too small but luv the workout area!

Edit: No Heavy Bag?

tenor.gif

I can’t imagine what they prepared for Khabib there

I'm surprise they don't have an asian hooker holding a PS5.

Oil money baby!!

At least the Prostitutes have a layout of the place before the sad 15 seconds.

Roids do that without an Estrogen blocker

That has a different look (gyno), where the nipple itself is usually stretched out, what Dana has just looks like bodyfat combined with a shirt not meant for his bodyfat pattern.

Last edited:
Dana living the life!

Interesting gym set up they did for him. Several identical cardio machines for one man but dumbells only to 45 lbs. Lol I wouldn't complain if anyone did that for me - just saying!

Real photo of the line outside Dana's room, they say they didn't get paid what they deserve
EiTMNOrX0AMps4p.jpg

Can you pay ur fighters now pls?

I'd be surprised if Dana or UFC paid a specific amount for that accommodation or room options. Its all part of the package where Abu Dhabi is treating UFC like kings in exchange for what they hope brings more tourism their way.

I'm not sure how many MMA fans (most of which stream PPVs) watch these and think Whoa I'm gonna book my next holiday at the same hotel, no one does it like Abu Dhabi!

Wait why is there two robes? Did his significant other travel with him?

I didn’t know they were flying out his Personal brazilian hooker(s) to the island.

Back