Dan Rafael and Espn split after 15 years

ESPN can fuck off with this decision

I hope Big D gets picked up by PBC or DAZN and they swallow Top Rank

ESPN can fuck off with this decision

I hope Big D gets picked up by PBC or DAZN and they swallow Top Rank
Whats Top Rank got to do with it?

Did the lay him off or just give him an unacceptable low offer due to Covid 19 budget cuts?

ESPN blows.

didn’t always agree with him, but at least he pushed the sport. And he’s less of a tool than kellerman

Makes sense especially since they are wanting their super stars to take huge pay cuts.

He makes it sound pretty permanent; apparently he had the feeling for awhile that ESPN has been wanting to go in a different direction.

If I were to guess, that direction involves more yelling and less insight. I'm not even a fan of Rafael really, but ESPN is a hot pile of shit.

He makes it sound pretty permanent; apparently he had the feeling for awhile that ESPN has been wanting to go in a different direction.

If I were to guess, that direction involves more yelling and less insight. I'm not even a fan of Rafael really, but ESPN is a hot pile of shit.

{<redford}

testify.

Welcome to Stephan A Smith YELLS ABOUT BOXING. Brought to you by Klondike....what would you for this tasty Treat?

I can't believe Rafael finally fired ESPN, well the writing has been on the wall for a while

Back