Dan Quinn Update

• Thread starter Deleted member 468727
  • Start date
Do we even know what prison he is in? Maybe someone can write him.

I don’t think we even know if he’s in prison or if he’s 6ft under, hopefully the legend is still alive in prison slowly taking his shirt off in front of tables of fairly well hung brothas like Cool Hand Luke

Prayers out to the safe passage of our number one violin playin ass playa, playa

Explaining to Oprah Winfrey how to play the violin on a woman's sexual organs.

<mma4>

Could you imagine Dan on Oprah's show talking about a women's pussy attacking your face from mindblowing orgasms hahaha

hey, ive decided you guys are my favorite people on here, or anywhere.

We should get DQ tattoos, or have a festival.

lol my friends and I used to quote DQ on the daily. He makes one mean protein shake

I hope he's alive!

what a beauty he is

a very small part of me thinks that he is the Holy Ghost part of the Trinity of Sasha Baren Cohen, Andy Kaufman and himself. It could all be just an off the charts genius act........ or maybe he really just is this badass.

I feel sorry for the guy, he's clearly got some serious mental health issues and drug dependency issues. He actually has some redeemable qualities about him, judging from a few interviews etc I've seen he seems likable. Can't say the same thing about Charlie Zelenoff though.

I feel sorry for the guy, he's clearly got some serious mental health issues and drug dependency issues. He actually has some redeemable qualities about him, judging from a few interviews etc I've seen he seems likable. Can't say the same thing about Charlie Zelenoff though.

Dan Quinn v Charlie Z was in the works but never happened.

Gonna go out on a limb and say still crazy.

ill get a fucking Dan Quinn tattoo like right now,

just want ideas on what it should be

Playing that pussy like a violin, playa.

Yeah, like knocking out 5 motherfuckers outside Juanita's in 1987, and stuffing Ironhead Heyward at the goaline. Fuck you Lou Holtz!

Back