Dan Miragliotta's warning for inactivity

trustno1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In the Lewis vs. Abdurakhimov fight, he gave a warning to Abdurakhimov for running and avoiding too much. I liked that, but is this even in the rules? Was he really allowed to take a point for that reason?

As the sherdog GOAT I, GUERNICA, really think a yellow card system should be implemented. And purse fines for prolonged inactivity.

#GUERNICAbless

Didnt see the fight but yeah that happenedi n pride all the time. If you stall the fight and refuse to engage the ref will warn you

As the sherdog GOAT I, GUERNICA, really think a yellow card system should be implemented. And purse fines for prolonged inactivity.

#GUERNICAbless

Fuck off.

#GUERNICAbless
shut the fuck up guernica. shit poster

Didnt see the fight but yeah that happenedi n pride all the time. If you stall the fight and refuse to engage the ref will warn you

Yeah, that's why I'm bringing it, because that's not a typical thing for the UFC. It was an interesting moment. I'm not sure If there are cases like this where the referee would warn a point deduction for lack of engagement.

Yeah, that's why I'm bringing it, because that's not a typical thing for the UFC. It was an interesting moment. I'm not sure If there are cases like this where the referee would warn a point deduction for lack of engagement.
Japanese def enforced it more. Whenever there was a crazy exchange the ref would literally start clapping to get them to keep at it...or sometimes he even would tell them they had to fight. Shit was like the russian roulette game in deer hunter hahaahh

I dent think it should be a rule because it would obviously be used with a bias. Stand the fight up to be more exciting, or when they need the company man to win(ala conor)

a3pbhd.gif

In the Lewis vs. Abdurakhimov fight, he gave a warning to Abdurakhimov for running and avoiding too much. I liked that, but is this even in the rules? Was he really allowed to take a point for that reason?

he probably watched nate vs conor 2 before coming to work

Timidity is a foul.

Dan Miragliotta refereed both Pat Barry vs Cheick Kongo and Cub Swanson vs Doo Ho Choi. No other referee would be so batshit crazy to let those fights go for as long as he did. I'm willing to forgive him whatever crap he's done otherwise.

I'm better at posting

Back