Dan Le Batard Responds to the MMA Media/Fans re: Steven A Smith

Fuck dan le batard. The way he joked about chaels late father makes him one of the biggest assholes I've ever seen.

A video of ESPN's circus clown in a fuckin Raider costume with no closed captions.

I don't give a fuck how short it is, ban this once-a-year posting goof for no cliffs.

<DisgustingHHH>

Le Batard is the biggest asshole in the game. No talent there.

The man's a moron.
Banging on about human cockfighting is idiotic.

Why does this guy need 3 producers or to run a podcast?

Dude's a troll trawling for clicks

He doesn't even care if you agree with him, he just wants your attention

The only way to beat him is to ignore him

Le Batard translates to "The Bastard" in French

Fuck the ESPN era. Us old school fans are going to start getting weeded out.

Sherdog is kind of proving his point with these responses lol

But what he doesn't understand, is that in an individual sport using cliches of quitter, only works if you see it multiple times. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is a quitter, proven he just does it for the checks multiple times. Donald Cerrone has never looked for a way out that I can remember. He's always taken his ass beatings like a man. That's why there is so much vitriol over that kind of comment. Yes, Cerrone has struggled in main events or big fights, but that also means he's fighting the best. There is nothing wrong with being a very good fighter. You don't berate a guy who's fought a who's who and even won against them as being a quitter when even in their losses they took all the ref would allow.

Most level headed folks down here in Miami (there may only be a handful at best) know Dan LeBastard is a hack and we've had him pegged for over 20 years

"We're gonna stick a media noche under each armpit and send him back where he came from" - RIP Neil Rogers

Sherdog is kind of proving his point with these responses lol

But what he doesn't understand, is that in an individual sport using cliches of quitter, only works if you see it multiple times. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is a quitter, proven he just does it for the checks multiple times. Donald Cerrone has never looked for a way out that I can remember. He's always taken his ass beatings like a man. That's why there is so much vitriol over that kind of comment. Yes, Cerrone has struggled in main events or big fights, but that also means he's fighting the best. There is nothing wrong with being a very good fighter. You don't berate a guy who's fought a who's who and even won against them as being a quitter when even in their losses they took all the ref would allow.
A lot of the criticism against cowboy has to do with his demeanor coming into the fight. Like just say you'll win. Say you'll kick his ass. Just once!

Back