News Dan Ige vs Kevin Aguilar for UFC Fight Night South Carolina

YESSSSSS!!!!! FUCK YEAH! ABOUT FUCKING TIME THESE TWO MATCHED UP. TALK ABOUT COLLISION COURSE. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE.

Wait, who are they again? I did win money on Ige like 2 weeks ago, still, no idea who he is.

Call me casual but had to google who they were

<FookIsThatGuy>

Ige is a beast

Willy nilly with his blood though

^^^ = Not real fans

This is a hell of a fight
^^ shills and *fanboys

The fight is fine. Thread worthy? What a great sign for the future. Ige is breaking news on Okamoto's Twitter? Great.

<FookIsThatGuy>
casual.jpg

Ige is a fun fighter and seems like a cool low profile kinda guy. He's often in the Anatomy of a Fighter video's

<FookIsThatGuy>
Ige is the guy that gave his blood to some random dudes that showed up at his door.

casuals who take pride in their own ignorance disgust me.

instead of posting "who", maybe you can use google, or better yet, actually watch these guys fight.

This is a great matchup.

I know who they both are. Sucks one has to take the other out, but Im rooting for Aguilar

^^ shills and *fanboys

The fight is fine. Thread worthy? What a great sign for the future. Ige is breaking news on Okamoto's Twitter? Great.

<3> Who are you to judge what is "thread worthy?" You're claiming that fighters who haven't made a name for themselves with casuals don't deserve to be discussed? You're a shitty excuse for a fan

casuals who take pride in their own ignorance disgust me.

instead of posting "who", maybe you can use google, or better yet, actually watch these guys fight.

This is a great matchup.
Bro I had to use google for at least 65% of this fight card. I don't miss live threads I'm there every week. Last week was the same, I don't how I was OSP away from a 200 dollar 150k bet on people I'd never heard of. (I picked Kyrlov, Sapp's fault after over a week arguing over that one, ended up also playing the under and over and had 5 parlays snapped fight finished at Rnd 2 2:30 and nothing in rules about it, book's discretion). I'm betting just based on one guy and their trajectory in the company, the odds and the line swing. Still no idea who Sanchez, Merab, Harris, Taleb, Zahabi, Cub (know the name not the face or style) is fighting, or anyone on the first 4 fights and I've never heard of Macy and I've barely heard of Moras. No idea how good any of these people are. Expect a shit load of decisions between evenly matched mediocre fighters who are too poor or inexperienced to take risks.

<3> Who are you to judge what is "thread worthy?" You're claiming that fighters who haven't made a name for themselves with casuals don't deserve to be discussed? You're a shitty excuse for a fan
I am the fearless resistance who speaks obvious, objective truth. You are a shill who will eat dogshit with a smile on your face.

Next week should be crackin', though. at least the very top-half.. probably never heard anyone except the main co main and co co main. I bet I have no idea who anyone else is.

Wow ok the bottom is even worse than i thought, jesus christ.

Bet the over.

Last edited:
Bro I had to use google for at least 65% of this fight card. I don't miss live threads I'm there every week. Last week was the same, I don't how I was OSP away from a 200 dollar 150k bet on people I'd never heard of. (I picked Kyrlov, Sapp's fault after over a week arguing over that one). I'm betting just based on one guy and their trajectory in the company, the odds and the line swing. Still no idea who Sanchez, Merab, Harris, Taleb, Zahabi, Cub (know the name not the face or style) is fighting, or anyone on the first 4 fights and I've never heard of Macy and I've barely heard of Moras. No idea how good any of these people are. Expect a shit load of decisions between evenly matched mediocre fighters.
Andrew Sanchez is fighting Mark Andre Barriault, who is the TKO middleweight champion. TKO is a promotion which airs all of its events live on Fightpass, and you can watch all six of Barriault's TKO fights on Fightpass right now.

Merhab Dvalishvili is fighting Brad Katona. Brad Katona won TUF 27 "Undefeated" scoring big wins over Kyler Phillips and Bryce Mitchell to make the finals. Katona remains undefeated, and his return UFC fight was controversial because he choked out his opponent at the bell, yet it stlll went to decision. Katona is also notable as he is from Winnipeg, but trains out of SBG-Ireland, and has a the second fakest accent in the UFC.

Walt Harris is fighting a nobody. The UFC should be embarrassed that they can't sign some actual heavyweight talent from ACA.

Nordine Taleb was supposed to fight Siyar Bahadurzada at this event, but Siyar pulled out. Instead he is fighting a solid Canadian debutant in Kyle Prepolec. I am biased as I have seen Prepolec fight twice in person, and he has a decent chance of winning.

Aiemann Zahabi is fighting Vince Morales, who does not belong in the UFC. He had a solid war against Domingo Pilarte (which he lost) on DWTNCS, and was handled easily by Yadong Song in his UFC debut.

Cub Swanson is fighting Shane Burgos. How can you not know who Burgos is? Burgos is 4-1 in the UFC, with his lone loss being an incredible war against Calvin Kattar.

Macy Chiasson just won TUF 28 and is now 2-0 in the UFC with two finishes.

You haven't heard of anyone in the first 4 fights? Gagnon has had a number of UFC fights, and even fought Renan Barao. Arjan Bhullar is notable due to a Reekbok turban incident. Juan Adams is considered a legit heavyweight prospect, but disappointed in his UFC debut. (He still won by TKO, but it wasn't the dominant performance people expected.)

I am the fearless resistance who speaks obvious, objective truth.
giphy.gif

Lol no way you're not trolling... jesus christ <6>

giphy.gif

Lol no way you're not trolling... jesus christ <6>
I speak my mind like nobody else I feel like Luke taking on the empire in ep. 4 alone in the death star and porky pig just died it's just me until I'm silenced.

Great action fight, FOTN contender on any card.

The South Carolina main event is pretty weak. Zombie lost 2 of 3 & Moicano coming off a co-main loss. A lot of interesting fights with young prospects but nothing knocks my socks off.

Back