Media Dan Hooker wants Korean Zombie at FW

lol no.

1-3 in his last 4. Should've been 1-4 in his last 5 if MMA had competent judges, and he thinks he should get a top opponent? No. Give him someone like Bryce Mitchell.
He's ranked #8 at LW. He'll get a favorable ranking and fight.

What happened to ww? I like that move alot more.
Draining yourself to compete at a lower weight class won't help your wrestling defense issue either
Better to be as strong possible to help that hole

lol no.

1-3 in his last 4. Should've been 1-4 in his last 5 if MMA had competent judges, and he thinks he should get a top opponent? No. Give him someone like Bryce Mitchell.
I have watched that fight with Felder 4xs and legit have no idea how some people think Felder won that one. I scored it 49-46 upon every watch. I like them both, just seriously don't see what some other fans are seeing when I watch it.

I have watched that fight with Felder 4xs and legit have no idea how some people think Felder won that one. I scored it 49-46 upon every watch. I like them both, just seriously don't see what some other fans are seeing when I watch it.
49-46 for Hooker that is.

Why don't he just learn how to grapple instead of being an even bigger weight bully than he already is. Some of these "top" lightweights shouldn't be anywhere near the top-10 when they can't grapple worth a crap lol.

It's all relative. Dan's grappling looked fine against Haqprast, Iaquinta and Poirier.

No one at FW has grappling like Islam so it shouldn't block him from title contention.

lol no.

Not to mention he left featherweight a few years ago with a very mediocre record as well

He shouldn't, considering we've seen him at FW and he couldn't hang there.
The UFC likes him and keeps giving him big opportunities. I don't expect that trend to change right now.

<Fedor23>

OGC.135d85387f4bf4b556ff021dd38ced51

Dan is playing this game well. Youngsters should be taking notes. I think he’s making a smart move going back down to 145lbs. He’s one win away from being back in the conversation.

Hooker should win and earn himself a title shot.

Fighters moving classes due to piling losses is like your favorite band doing a best of album

end is near

only reason hooker is even remotely relevant is because he keeps calling out big names

KZ got bigger fish to fry

Back