Dan Hooker vs. Yair Rodriguez added to UFC 192

That's going to be great I got Yair but I would be lieing to say Hooker didn't impress me with his victory over Hioki. The reason why I'm picking Yair is because of how much of a challenge Charles Rosa was for him in terms of durability/aggression, I think Yair will be able to handle a lot of guys in the division.

That's going to be great I got Yair but I would be lieing to say Hooker didn't impress me with his victory over Hioki. The reason why I'm picking Yair is because of how much of a challenge Charles Rosa was for him in terms of durability, I think Yair will be able to handle a lot of guys in the division.

If they bring him along slow I believe they could make Yair a breakout star in Mexico

If they bring him along slow I believe they could make Yair a breakout star in Mexico
I agree he's a prospect for sure and it only proved it more so then defeating a young prospect in Charles Rosa him self. Yair is young and abit inexperienced so yes he does need to be bringed up slowly he's only 5-1.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind this fight kicking off the PPV, or being near the top of the prelims. Yair really caught a lot of eyes with that last fight. That, and his post-fight interview was memorable for all the wrong reasons aha

I got Yair.

I give the edge to Rodriguez, who was really showcased well against Rosa in his last fight. Hooker did KO Hioki though. Good prelim fight.

I like yair, he was good on the show and his last fight was the shit

Back