Rumored Dan Hooker vs Nasrat Haqparast Rumoured For UFC 266

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

We feeling this one?

UFC 266 looks good, seems Dan is looking to fight downwards to protect his ranked status. Not sure it's the most mouth watering fight Hooker could have, but he also needs a win. Nasrat's a tough kid, but Hooker's fight to lose?

Dan needs an easy fight to get back in the W column before he takes on a serious fight. He's game and a lovable guy but there are a lot of bad matchups for him in the division, it's hard to see who he'd be favored against, and if he loses again he would be in danger.

Nice fight & a solid addition to a pretty loaded card

Haqparast is a somewhat well known name, mostly because he looks like Gastelum. He's a big name than say, Mosies. <Fedor23>

light weight is still a shark tank....even with fighters leaving to feather weight or leving to welter weight......or retiring or leaving the ufc

too many strong fighters to replace them.

light weight is still a shark tank....even with fighters leaving to feather weight or leving to welter weight......or retiring or leaving the ufc

too many strong fighters to replace them.

There's not a big gap between the 10-15 ranked guys and the 5-10 guys outside the rankings waiting to take their place, IMO.

If Nasrat beats Hooker, he's in, and definitely won't look out of place.

I think it’s appropriate. Lost 2 in a row, now needs to prove he still belongs at the top of the division. I know some will say he should fight a ranked opponent, but I think giving a guy on a losing streak a ranked opponent is how you stagnate divisions and have guys hanging around for too long. Make that fighter prove they still belong there or allow somebody new to move in.

I was gonna make fun of Hooker but everyone seem to think he's top 5 level so nevermind

Back