Dan Hooker is the last guy who should be trying to call his shots right now

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He's giving me Yair vibes right now. The guy has some great wins but also got destroyed by Edson Barboza. If anything he should be trying to run that one back or fight Felder, but it's a joke that he wants to fight Dustin who just fought for the title .

TS you're the last guy that should be making threads. Also, you're the last guy who should be trying to say who gets to call the shots.

Quack.

8166xCVDGnL._SY355_.jpg

He knows after Israel's win there is strong interest in a UFC card in New Zealand next year & campaigning hard to be a part of it in an exciting fight. He's had a couple of good wins & is trying to market himself by calling out for exciting high profile fights, same as most other fighters do. the only difference he went public with avoiding a fight that in high risk, low reward whilst most fighters try & keep that quiet.

Personally I don't think he's going to hang with the guys he's calling out but fair play to him for trying.

He's giving me Yair vibes right now. The guy has some great wins but also got destroyed by Edson Barboza. If anything he should be trying to run that one back or fight Felder, but it's a joke that he wants to fight Dustin who just fought for the title .

<mma4> Agreed, I've been a Hooker fan for a while now him calling out Al was a good thing Al accepting was even more of a surprise his just bleed way of fighting is not geared to sharp precision quickness. Now Dan is in that sacred circle you need pick wisely both in front & behind you Dustin ain't looking at you Gaethje might bite but you better look just behind just to keep busy and exciting...

why he should fight boring wrestler in his hometown, I thought UFC wanted to promote mma, not kill it in NZ. Make Hooker vs Barboza 2.

Back