Dan Hooker Fueds with Rapper Wale. Wale Says Hooker "wouldn't landed a punch".

here's a simple test to see if a word you're using is offensive:
would you use it in the company of a stranger that belongs to the demographic its used for? Would you bust out a "dindu" among black coworkers? Come on, tough guy.
If I befriended those black coworkers, and they used it first, sure. If not at work, we would all be sitting in a circle passing a blunt and no one would give a fuck.

edit: never said the word itself wasn't offensive, strawman. Whether or not you get offended is subjective. That's why I don't say it in front of certain people. Out of respect, not because they'll beat my ass.

Last edited:
So going by Wales logic he can beat up Mike Tyson as well right? Google does have pics of Lennox Lewis punching Tyson.
Wale would murder Mike Tyson.

9DEA9B1C-7EB2-4FA7-995A-3342C2BC4A20.jpeg

If I befriended those black coworkers, and they used it first, sure. If not at work, we would all be sitting in a circle passing a blunt and no one would give a fuck.

edit: never said the word itself wasn't offensive, strawman. Whether or not you get offended is subjective. That's why I don't say it in front of certain friends. Out of respect, not because they'll beat my ass.
haha is your ego that fragile that even while spewing this ignorance you have to insist you aint no scaredass bitch? Whatever, you be you. Guaranteed you'd never throw that word around in a boxing gym with black trainers.

Nothing more invigorating than reading twitter posts from 2 tards that cannot formulate a coherent/readable sentence.

haha is your ego that fragile that even while spewing this ignorance you have to insist you aint no scaredass bitch?
Oh so we're using ad-hominem now? Lol ok you started it.
Easton Training Center, Boulder. Guarantee your bitchmade vagina won't sign that waiver.

Whatever, you be you. Guaranteed you'd never throw that word around in a boxing gym with black trainers.
Pretty specific scenario to just come out of the blue. Quit projecting your bum mentality onto Sherdog through shit talk, you absolute beta-cuck.

Last edited:
haha is your ego that fragile that even while spewing this ignorance you have to insist you aint no scaredass bitch? Whatever, you be you. Guaranteed you'd never throw that word around in a boxing gym with black trainers.
Also, good save by deleting your original post lol (even though it's all there in my reply).
Must be nice to be able to backtrack whenever someone verbally beats the shit out of you online.
Haha+this+guy+exists+_5b2a92807afc8b405653aa7f1c5e14b2.gif

hope you stay bitter, pussy

Last edited:
Wale goes to "don't act like my trunk don't pop". Fake tough guy at its finest.

And elites/libs like to blame gun violence on the NRA lol. Rappers like Wale pimp millions of lost youth into the private prisons(which him & his music execs likely have investments in) thru the guise of gun violence, drug dealing, pimping, etc etc being cool.

I wouldn't be sad if Hooker beat him to death tbh.
So Wale is supposed to fight fairly against the pro MMA fighter who started talking shit to him first, then threatened to fuck him up. Look I get we're all MMA fans but come on Hooker is totally in the wrong here. You can't start talking shit first, then threaten to beat the person up when they clown you back.

It’s a bummer that hooked would respond. In s small way it legitimizes this Wales trash talking.

Also, good save by deleting your original post lol (even though it's all there in my reply).
Must be nice to be able to backtrack whenever someone verbally beats the shit out of you online.
Haha+this+guy+exists+_5b2a92807afc8b405653aa7f1c5e14b2.gif
I didnt delete shit, you nerd. It was the mods. Lol I hope you print out and frame my reply because I forgot what I said.

Man, you really do have a low IQ.

No dude. It isn't called being a fan, it's called being a loud-mouth with shit for brains. If you are running your mouth, knowingly, to people that will/can fuck you up, strictly because you believe one of your tough-guy friends will fight for you, you are a certifiable bitch. End of story.

Wale was talking about doing a movie with Adesanya, then Hooker came talking shit .

I didnt delete shit, you nerd. It was the mods. Lol I hope you print out and frame my reply because I forgot what I said.

Man, you really do have a low IQ.
Yeah, sure. The mods deleted your original post, even though it violated zero forum rules/guidelines.
(i.e. you trying to save face after I handed your ass over)

If you can't remember what you typed this morning, you have the short-term memory of a brain damaged 6-year old.
God forbid you ever have to cram for something.
Again, keep backtracking, you bitter bitch.
If my IQ was 40, it'd be twice the size of yours.

Last edited:
If I was Dan I’d reply with “you watch WWE.” That’ll show him,

Why does Wale have the most random beefs ever, he had one with a Canadian news reporter and another with a WWE fan

How relevant is this dude? I've never heard of him like ever, by the sounds of it he's doing shit that celebs do after they start to cling to the last few shreds of relevancy they have.

Back