Dan Hooker Calls Out Al Iaquinta

Dan Hooker vs Al Iaquinta

• Total voters
This is a good call out for hooker - I like match up and I'll call it an almost coin flip fight.

Hooker is the dark force of the lightweight division, I got him winning this fight.

Great Fight. I'm pretty big on Hooker right now, but this is a tough fight to pick.

Cool fight. I'll take iaquinta comfortably. Always bet on real Brooklyn gangsta
{<jordan}
c70cf70efd3cadf69076922b9c611491.AL-Flyer2.jpg

I think Hooker beat al the same way cerrone beat him

I remember when Dan called out Paul Felder to his face, he’s a great interview and I hope he gets his shot

I think Iaquinta has hit his skill ceiling and Hooker for sure hasn't. I predict it'd be a close fight.

Dan Hooker says Al Iaquinta is ducking him

“UFC told me you turned down the fight. Quit acting like you want to fight me. You don’t.” – Dan Hooker

Breaking! UFC 243 adds a key lightweight bout between perennial division contenders Al Iaquinta and Dan Hooker

October’s UFC 243 event in Melbourne, Australia continues to take shape with the addition of a key lightweight bout between Al Iaquinta and Dan Hooker.

ESPN's Ariel Helwani was first to report news of the matchup, stating that both sides have verbally agreed to the fight.

UFC 243 takes place October 5 live from Marvel Stadium in beautiful Melbourne, Australia.

Al Iaquinta (14-5-1 MMA) will return to the Octagon for the first time since suffering a unanimous decision loss to Donald ‘Cowboy‘ Cerrone in the headliner of May’s UFC Fight Night event in Ottawa.

‘Raging Al’ has gone 6-2 over his past eight fights, scoring wins over Ross Pearson, Joe Lauzon, Jorge Masvidal, Diego Sanchez and Kevin Lee during that stretch.

Meanwhile, Dan Hooker (18-8 MMA) will enter UFC 243 looking to build off the momentum of his recent knockout victory over James Vick. ‘The Hangman’ has gone 5-1 over his past six Octagon appearances, with his lone loss in that time coming to Edson Barboza via third round TKO.

-BJPenn.com

Back