Dan Henderson's trampoline

After he got the trampoline laying back on the ground, he punched it one more time, for good measure.

Dan is the man.

i've run into him many times, one time at the club i was with this girl and hendo starts chatting her up and trying to pick her up. i looked at him and for a minute i was going to pick a fight.

i thought to myself i can take this little guy out. haha it passed and the girl left with me at the end. i gave him a wink and he smiled and winked back.

:icon_chee

This is relevant
[YT]RgiMawSrV3E[/YT]

I had a trampoline do that a couple years ago.

It has one of those nets around it, to contain the kids. That net just acts like a sail and when it gets windy the thing is liable to pick up and blow away. I anchor it to the ground and take the netting down when a storm is brewing.

Well this particular time I heard the winds pick up something fierce in the middle of the night and realized I had done neither thing to the trampoline. I look out my bedroom window and it's there in my backyard. I put some pants and shoes on, run downstairs to go out back and secure the thing...it's gone.

I go out and look in the direction the wind is blowing and it's nowhere to be seen. I start looking around and finally spot it, across the street, 3 houses down wedged against a tree. It's hard to describe, but the path that thing took to get there is frickin amazing, and it avoided all houses.

/coolstorybro

That is a god damn huge trampoline

I wish I had a god damn huge trampoline.

JQGYOCv.png

cormiers expression, excellent work sir

Back