Dan Henderson Will Have His Next Fight Announced Tonight

Holy shtt.

Fedor vs Hendo 2

Why didn't I think of that! That might be the perfect comeback fight for Fedor. And the rematch would just be a great matchup again.

Hendo has said he's not interested in Bisping 2 because there's nothing he could do that would top the finish in the first one - hard to blame him for that rationale.

Still, t'would be an interesting enough fight I guess.

I still would prefer to see Hendo retire.

Dan is interested in making money, and I am sure he would fight Bisping for the right price. He has to keep that new wife of his in diamond studded gstrings and all.

I bet Dan wanted a fighter who is willing to stand and bang with him. So who could it be.

Jacare vs Hendo

You must be joking. Why would Hendo want to fight a guy like Jacare at this point? No way does Hendo take on a ground fighter where he'll gas in one round. Jacare also has the striking to KO Hendo.

He's actually won several fights without it. Fascinating contribution, though. Thanks for opening our minds.

He also was off it when he fought Evans, before the TRT ban.

Lost a split but many of us thought he was robbed.

Dan always speculated that TRT guys like Vitor were on something extra, since they needed such a big downtime to get off TRT, where as it was never an issue for Dan.

Shuffle Shuffle H BOMB!

The only way I can see a Dan Henderson fight announcement generating any hype at all is if it's a Fedor rematch.

Fucking gay.

They're keeping Romero and Jacare away from each other. Don't want to risk Jacare losing to Romero or vice versa. These guys will build their names off old name stars to their title shots. Then if they're not too old they will fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back