Dan Henderson Uses New Year's Eve To Take Shot At Jon Jones

I believe Hendo will take Machida rather easily.....& give Jones fits also...

Like Hendos never got fucked up and drove to KFC. You know JJ was hittin up the Colonal.

I don't know why everyone is getting all Bentley'd out of shape. It was just a joke. Sheesh.

I don't know why everyone is getting all Bentley'd out of shape. It was just a joke. Sheesh.

Totally agree. If you took a pole of everyone in this thread I think you'd find they need a crash course in how to not be over sensitive.

UFC-157-Poster.jpg

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2013/0101/552391/dan-henderson/

lost some respect for dan

Harmless little joke by Hendo. I'm sure Jones knows and expects these jabs from other fighters and knows that this will follow him for the rest of his career. I don't think Jones would get too upset or even respond much to it as he knows there was consequences for his actions and that constant reminder from his peers is one of them.

I'm a Jones fan, and I don't find it offensive at all. It is beneath the dignity of a legend like Hendo to get in Twitter fights, though. Of course, making corny jokes gets you a title shot faster than beating 2 of the GOATS (Fedor & Shogun), so I can't blame him.

Funny how butthurt the jones nuthuggers are getting over this little jab. The truth hurts i guess.

Ha! A cheap shot - but very much deserved.

They say forgive and forget -- but until you've been affected by a drunk driver you shouldn't even be allowed to comment on the topic. I have no respect for JBJ.

Everyone makes mistakes but there's no excuse for JBJ. It's not like he can't afford a fucking taxi.

I'm a JJ fan, not so much of a Hendo fan, but I don't see it as a cheap shot, it's exactly what you get for doing what JJ did on our streets.

Forgive and forget = don't learn from mistakes

Jones has everyone's attention. When you're on top, people want to be there too. Jones will be making countless millions long after Henderson is gone.

Back