Dan Henderson tweet: Wishin everyone a Happy New Year

Never defended a belt and dominated by Jake Shields. Don't think so.
Never defended the belt but...
Knocked out Fedor, Ko'd numerous MWs,HWs,LHWs, and WWs, won belts in 2 major organizations @ 41 I might ad.

Pretty sure thats bad ass and major accomplishments.

I wonder if Hendo sent Jones some fire water for Christmas. :p

Your just butt hurt because he beat the shit out Shogun and he's getting ready to beat the shit outta Machida. Hendo is for sure top 5 p4p of all time, sorry :)

Why would I care if he beat the shit out of Shogun? And he spent the last few rounds of that fight getting pounded on. He has nothing for Machida and Machida will retire him.

@danhendo

"Wishin everyone a Happy New year!! Be safe! No drinking and driving and hitting telephone poles"

LOL LOL

6yf8eh.gif

LOL! Actually made me laugh. :) BUT! If Hendo gets past Machida which I doubt he will... Jones will win via what ever he wants! :icon_lol:

And don't OD on TRT!

LOLOLOL

Why would I care if he beat the shit out of Shogun? And he spent the last few rounds of that fight getting pounded on. He has nothing for Machida and Machida will retire him.

true...can't wait for this fight

not the biggest fan of hendo, but this definitely added points to my book. THUMBS UP

Dan's not the brightest knife in the shed, that incident happened like 7 months ago...

lol you can clearly tell by some of the posts in this thread which are the people that have just started watching MMA recently..

Dan's not the brightest knife in the shed, that incident happened like 7 months ago...

Neither are people who keep knives in the shed, instead of the kitchen, and who believe the best quality is brightness, not sharpness.

Well the way title shots are being handed out, maybe Hendo figured he'd try a different tact.

I believe he even said it after finding out Sonnen/Jones was set, something between the lines of ''I better get my trash talk going''... or somehing like that.

Last edited:
Back