Dan Henderson says he will retire at UFC 204 Win Or Lose

I believe in Hendo. In some moment he would have to retire and have no better moment than leave with the belt.

There is no money to pay than to retire with the belt this time

What im saying is, they could have him under contract for more fights, but in the end is up to the fighter to take them, its usually the fighter that is after the fights in the contract and not the other way around it, as he couldnt fight elsewhere while under contract, but it isnt like he would want to.

I just see what they did to guys who wanted to stop,like Frank Shamrock,GSP,Anderson etc. They either pressured them into more fights,or they publicly lambasted them cos they didnt get what they wanted. Maybe they just dont care this time around,and maybe they dont mind sacrificing Bisping since thats a guy who doesnt need to be seen as the best to make money. Im not sure...but normally judging by their previous actions they dont ever want someone to retire with a belt.

Wishin injury upon a fighter so your boy can win the belt

Classy
Well, only a minor injury just to keep him from his undeserved title shot.He then can fight someone else as his final fight.

Going out with another HBomb KO of Bisping would be the greatest thing ever

I just see what they did to guys who wanted to stop,like Frank Shamrock,GSP,Anderson etc. They either pressured them into more fights,or they publicly lambasted them cos they didnt get what they wanted. Maybe they just dont care this time around,and maybe they dont mind sacrificing Bisping since thats a guy who doesnt need to be seen as the best to make money. Im not sure...but normally judging by their previous actions they dont ever want someone to retire with a belt.

Pretty much, seems like classic UFC putting all there eggs in one basket hoping that Bisping as champ might finally allows them to make inroads in the UK.

He's a punk. If he wins he owes the Lion Vitor a title shot! Hoping Vitor ktfo out this steroid clown a 3rd time before he retires...
You're a tard. Calling Dan a roid clown while championing Vitor? Btw, they are 1-1 so I don't know how you figure in a 3rd knockout

You're a tard. Calling Dan a roid clown while championing Vitor? Btw, they are 1-1 so I don't know how you figure in a 3rd knockout
ownt

Bisping should have someone bring in a happy retirement card with some balloons if he knocks him out.

"Do you know where you are buddeh? Bingo's that way mate!"

bret-hart-split-vince-mcmahon-o.gif

Did that pro wrestler just spit on someone in the audience lol

I hope the stars aligned perfectly and Hendo withdraws from fight due to injury in September.....,right now mousasi belfort is co main and Gegard and Bisping were supposed to fight in London not that long ago..

Enter Mousasi....Gegard becomes mw champ by putting a whooping on Michael in Manchester....,

Mousasi nation.

Pretty sure Vitor would get the title shot in that scenario.

Did that pro wrestler just spit on someone in the audience lol

Thats not just a pro wrestler,thats Bret "The Hitman" Hart. The excellence of execution,The best there is,the best there was,and the best there ever will BE. That is he,spitting on the owner of the WWE,Vince Mcmahon during the "Montreal screwjob" incident.

Retire and go to to Bellator as the 205 champ.

Just troll Dana and the UFC.

OK troll I'll bite. In the Lions past 4 fights, 2 of those have been against Dan. In case you didn't know he got head kick KO'D back to tell 19th century both times. It's funny you call me a clown for calling out Dan for his PED. I guess you get that from your idiot idol Dan. Like him calling Machida a piece of shit for using an otc store supplement. When Dan himself was juiced to the gills his entire MMA career. What is it that bothers you That the Lion gets his shot if Dan wins the title? BTW Noob the Lion also head ko'ed the current champ.

Back