Dan Henderson says he will retire at UFC 204 Win Or Lose

It really makes me question his will in this fight.

Dan Henderson just confirmed it on the MMA hour, I hope Bisping now wins the rematch.
I love Hendo but you just got the most gifted titleshot in history and now you say you will retire with the belt if you win. Fuck that I can't get behind this WAR BISPING
I hope Hendo knocks Bisping's head into the first row. When he retires they can do Jacare vs whoever.

I hope the stars aligned perfectly and Hendo withdraws from fight due to injury in September.....,right now mousasi belfort is co main and Gegard and Bisping were supposed to fight in London not that long ago..

Enter Mousasi....Gegard becomes mw champ by putting a whooping on Michael in Manchester....,

Mousasi nation.

yeah and then Jacare can come back and beat him from pillar to post (again) to become the rightful champ :p

yeah and then Jacare can come back and beat him from pillar to post (again) to become the rightful champ :p
Definitely could happen....right now, id say souza is kryptonite to moose unless he has an actual game plan(a different camp altogether would be nice )

Cause who the hell wins a belt and says goodbye

Belt holder for 1 minute?

Won't happen

UFC might not let it happen even if he wants to. They do not like that ride out in the sunset shit at all with their belts.

bret-hart-split-vince-mcmahon-o.gif

UFC would remove him from the fight in a second if that was the case. he is playing ya'll, he signed a new 3 fight deal after his last fight

They should remove him imo, i mean, he could say that he will fight or whatever, but in the end if he just doesnt fight anymore they cant do anything to force him, its dumb, but it seems the UFC might he open to a vacate belt by going with this fight.

UFC might not let it happen even if he wants to. They do not like that ride out in the sunset shit at all with their belts.

How would they stop him from doing it? i mean, if he just doesnt take any fight and they ultimately strip him is the same thing, the only thing that stops this nonesense from happening is scratching the fight, or Bisping wining, but they would left the door open.

totally undeserved ts, they are at least like 10 guys much more deserving
hope Bisping mauls him and retires Hendo for good

How would they stop him from doing it? i mean, if he just doesnt take any fight and they ultimately strip him is the same thing, the only thing that stops this nonesense from happening is scratching the fight, or Bisping wining, but they would left the door open.

They wouldnt have given him this fight in the first place,unless they are OK with it,or they got him under a contract for more fights.

No he wont. When he's 47 years old with no prospect of making money for the rest of his life and there are multimillion $$ paydays in front of him as champion, hes not going to retire. Unless he's retarded. And he gets in the head for a living..

How else will he get the antidote from Dana???

Not a big deal IMO. He is a legend among legends. I hope he wins and then walks away.

8 man tourny for the MW belt
Rockhold
Jacare
Romero
Mousasi
Whittaker
Weidman
Bisping
Brunson vs Hall winner

or 4 man with Jacare, Rockhold, Romero, and Weidman or Bisping.

Hendo comes out of retirement at the age of 60 to KO Bisping again.

totally undeserved ts, they are at least like 10 guys much more deserving
hope Bisping mauls him and retires Hendo for good
I don't hope he embarrasses him but Bisping should beat him easily the dude is 3-6 the past few years. If he loses he'll probably go down as the weakest champion ever other than maybe Matt Serra, but at least Serra beat one of the GOAT fighters for the belt

Definitely could happen....right now, id say souza is kryptonite to moose unless he has an actual game plan(a different camp altogether would be nice )

I wouldn't pick Mousasi against any of the top MW tbh, maybe Weidman and I could see him beating Romero perhaps, but Rockhold and Jacare school him

I hope the stars aligned perfectly and Hendo withdraws from fight due to injury in September.....,right now mousasi belfort is co main and Gegard and Bisping were supposed to fight in London not that long ago..

Enter Mousasi....Gegard becomes mw champ by putting a whooping on Michael in Manchester....,

Mousasi nation.

Wishin injury upon a fighter so your boy can win the belt

Classy

I'm ok with that.

If Dan somehow wins the title and does retire, a tournament could be held to crown a new champion. There's nothing wrong with that. Or you could have Souza fight someone for the vacant belt.

Good for Dan. He's had an amazing career and this is a nice ending for him, win or lose.

They wouldnt have given him this fight in the first place,unless they are OK with it,or they got him under a contract for more fights.

What im saying is, they could have him under contract for more fights, but in the end is up to the fighter to take them, its usually the fighter that is after the fights in the contract and not the other way around it, as he couldnt fight elsewhere while under contract, but it isnt like he would want to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back