Dan Henderson says he will retire at UFC 204 Win Or Lose

Nope. Just stating he is already ducking Vitor the guy that ktfo out of him 2x in the last 2 yrs deserves his shot. This is the same basis that Dan is using to get his TS. Do the same and give Vitor the Lion his shot too. But he won't he fears the Lion...

Oh I knew you were being intentionally ironic. I'm quite sure you had no idea go what I was referring to. You didn't need to respond with more nonsense.

Am I the only one who's completely flip flopped who I'm rooting for in this fight? The first fight I couldn't wait for Hendo to shut Bisping's mouth and the KO was soooooooo satisfying.

Now I want Bisping to beat Hendo. I don't like Hendo's history of TRT and I don't like the fact he's jumping up in line and then claiming he'll retire if he wins the belt.

wins.
38983220.jpg

Dan Henderson just confirmed it on the MMA hour, I hope Bisping now wins the rematch.
I love Hendo but you just got the most gifted titleshot in history and now you say you will retire with the belt if you win. Fuck that I can't get behind this WAR BISPING

He had planned on retiring, or so the word goes. Which means the UFC probably already has plans for this. And given Hendo's record of fighting a who's who across three different weight classes, if he can go out with a title, well, he has certainly put his body through enough to deserve it.

He owes it to the sport, fans, UFC, To defend the belt if he wins. He shouldn't even be fighting for the title the whole thing is a joke

While I agree he has no business fighting for the belt. That's more Bispings fault for ducking the top 10. Of all the people that owe the sport something Dan Henderson isn't one of them.

The big time money is now flowing in. Unless he has some plan already in place with the UFC on retiring, I can't see him walk away from his biggest pay day ever.

A bargaining posture?

Oh I knew you were being intentionally ironic. I'm quite sure you had no idea go what I was referring to. You didn't need to respond with more nonsense.
What's the nonense? Dan ducking Vitor and stating he won't give him a TS. It's the same basis Dan is using to get his TS, why won't he give it to the Lion?

I hope Dan wins and rides off into the sunset.

Have a MW Grand Prix tournament to decide who takes the vacant belt.

Tourney of:
Weidman vs Rockhold
Jacare vs Bisping
Romero vs Kennedy 2
Silva vs Belfort

3 rounds each. Hold the quarter + semifinals in one night. Finalists will be booked for a PPV.

I really hopes he wins , i think ufc might do a tournament with the top MW after if he does

I would love it if he won and called it a career. That would be a pretty great way to go out. I'm kind of surprised that the entire first page is negative.

While I agree he has no business fighting for the belt. That's more Bispings fault for ducking the top 10. Of all the people that owe the sport something Dan Henderson isn't one of them.

I respectfully disagree with you, I don't think it matters that Bisping cherry picked him. I find it morally wrong not to keep fighting if he wins.

Don't matter he has to defend the belt if he wins.
No, he doesn't. His shot is a joke to begin with, it has no legitimacy whatsoever and at 46 he doesn't "have to" do anything in combat sports, except retire.

He'll win and get inspired

Then they'll throw a bunch of money at him to defend against Silva, cause that fight sells, like it or not

Hear it here first
i was thinking the same Hendo/Silva is a big money fight. Sucks for contenders though

Back