Dan Henderson says fight with Chael Sonnen is probable

I'd enjoy watching Sonnen get brutally KTFOed.

Doesn't surprise me at all, both these guys seem to have the anybody, anytime attitude. Would be an interesting fight, but Chael would most likely be able to wear Dan down pretty quickly with his pace.

I would be bummed to see these guys fight. They're friends and I like them both. I could see Chael taking a UD though. Or Henderson getting a knockout.

My guess is bettin odds would be highly in favor of Chael. I do believe Hendo could beat just about anyone at anytime though.

possible and probable mean different things.
Hendo said it is possible.

In reality it is not very probable

Chael getting H-bombed???

Ohhh man, the bisping gif may be replaced.

I'd enjoy watching Sonnen get brutally KTFOed.

just like jake shields? he couldn't beat shields even after landing the "h bomb". and dan's wrestling was always sub par. chael is the only one to manage to avoid devistating punches from anderson silva. i would think that chael is smart enough to avoid the one tool dan has. fedor lost to it but that was a fluke. fedor had dan against the ropes and on the ground. that just got weird. shogun is obviously way past his prime. that fight was basically chin vs chin. dan has zero gas against chael sonnen. i'm not even a really chael fan. i would love to see him kill bones but it ain't happening. don't underestimate chael though....he's a machine. if machida loses to dan then i have no hope for the lhw division. it may be the weakest division in the ufc. bunch of old timers, gus, and machida. no wonder chael moved up in weight.

Hate to say it but Hendo couldnt stop a Jake Shields takedown and everybody thinks hes gonns beat Chael? He has a ton of power but for an olympic wrestler his take down defense is kind of pathetic

I'd love to see it, but only at 205...I'm a huuge Hendo fan and at 185 he'd gas and get man-handled.

what happened to the Cody Mckenzie thread, just when shit was getting real

cody_mckenzie_shit_just_got_real.gif

Chael getting H-bombed???

Ohhh man, the bisping gif may be replaced.

I didnt see him H-BOMB Rua ?....Hendo doesnt have the power or youth to even come close to giving Jones , Gustaffson or Rashad a good match. His best days are way behind him. Even when he was younger he would have got destroyed.

Back