Dan Henderson realises Rampage isn't playing

Dan Henderson shook? lol! That man is a strong ruthless killer, no shook.

I was there live at that event, great fight...back when they gave the UK PPV level cards

You couldn’t shake Henderson with an automatic weapon. Greatest American mmaist of all time.

Hendo is unshakeable.

He just realized Rampage was all business.

Pretty sure he cracked Rampage with a great right hand right away.

The opening moments of that fight was pure ballistic mayhem. Two old-school warriors slugging it out.

It’s more like Dan was gonna make a joke cause they know each other from before n once he saw rampage was all business, he felt awkward n had to put his poker face on

Rampage edged it out with late wrestling and some striking. Great fight with the 2 of them full on in their primes.. Rampage was at his best with Juanito and in his best shape..

Funny how rampage complained later on in his career about ppl not fighting n just trying to wrestle, when he did the same in many of his fights

Hendo shook? Lol. Fuck outta here.

I thought Hendo should have won this fight. Granted I only ever saw it once but I remember thinking Hendo took it.

Only time I ever seen Dan go into panic mode was when Anderson caught him with that knee in a hard exchange. Even then he swung hard twice before the shot. He's no bitch for sure.

Gives you an idea of how good Anderson was. Hendo just finished a 5-round war with Rampage then dropped to a lower weight class...where he got demolished and finished in the 2nd round.

That's not shook. That's a fighter realizing the tone of his opponent and resetting to meet it. The fight showed that.

Love it when Rampage tries to mean mug opponents like Hendo, Jones and Wanderlei and most of them ended up destroying him.

Hendo was more caught off guard because they were friends and cordial leading up to the fight. Rampage got serious. Mean mugging ain't Hendo's style.

Still one of my favorite MMA fights. A classic between 2 iron chinned bulls.

rSUh6eR.gif
is that four empty bottles of wine?!?
i remember watching this back when it aired - but I wasn't reading the internet or watching hype videos. So, no idea what condition Dan was like heading into this one

Hendo was more caught off guard because they were friends and cordial leading up to the fight. Rampage got serious. Mean mugging ain't Hendo's style.

Still one of my favorite MMA fights. A classic between 2 iron chinned bulls.
that's how I read it too... he was like "oh, we're not doing the fun thing anymore? that's cool man, I like going 100% mean and nasty style in the cage too..."

Rampage rocked him. The fight was not even close.
That’s why he had to use steroids to compete. He literally went to his doctor and asked for a regular steroid prescription because he’s too much of a poor fighter to compete naturally.

Hrmmm... rabid accusations of " steroids" ... I wonder if I'll find any posts where you are promoting or excusing Jon Jones for his failures?

upload_2019-1-16_9-49-28.png

So you're bashing a guy on (legal at the time) TRT while pumping up the Pulser, Jon Jones?

<WellThere>

Nobody pay this fool any further attention :)

Dan Henderson is the hardest motherfucker in MMA history. Arguably the best list of named wins in MMA history as well.

Serious Rampage is a scary scary man. He's got enough power to put any living man's lights out

Back