Dan Henderson on Jon Jones: "I would knock him on his a$$."

Search the thread. Saw this same thread title a few days ago. I'm just going on memory now.

..Good to see a fighter like Dan say something like that. Everybody seems so afraid of Bones.

Im sure Dan will at least take to him, he will put Machida's lights out for sure

I can't knock a professional athlete for believing in themself, but yeah, i dont see that happening.

hate to be one of those guys but this is old and has already been posted a few times.

hendo has nothing for Jones though.

Dan Henderson on Jon Jones: "I will pull out of our scheduled fight eight days before with an injury I suffered weeks prior."

I just think it is so cool that modern athletes can stay ripped into their 40's. Must be evolution.
TRT used properly + better conditioning and exercise habits/routines + better fighter safety + better diet = how this is possible.
[QUOTE="Rush";78560619]I can't knock a professional athlete for believing in themself, but yeah, i dont see that happening.[/QUOTE]
Dan's ego tends to turn on him, too, hence what happened at UFC 152.

Plus, that wrestling and BJJ defense is suspect at best.

Lots of talk for a guy that pulled out of the fight at last minute due to an injury that occurred weeks prior.

Regardless of the outcome I love DAN the MANs attitude and he deserves the Bones fight a lot more then Sonnen does. I would have loved to see Sonnen fight Machida instead of Dan..

Regardless of the outcome I love DAN the MANs attitude and he deserves the Bones fight a lot more then Sonnen does. I would have loved to see Sonnen fight Machida instead of Dan..

Agreed. The Hendo hate has been strong lately. But the man is successful so that will breed hate.

I really wanted to see this fight. Instead we get the stupid TuF show with Chael fight at the end that probably won't even happen because one of them will get injured. One of the coaches always gets injured.

Henderson is a unique and is heavy handed,but he's got to get past Machida to get his title shot and that's no easy task.

bispko11.gif

is that all you can do is post that gif? empty poster

Back