Dan Henderson on Jon Jones: 'I don

hes the man

but dont worry hendo, gus is coming

You cuckolded bandwagon Jones fans are the worst.

"Not happening."

God damn, you sound like a little bitch.

You seem far more mad than anyone in this situation.

That makes it 5. Adding to the count of not being able to dispute anything I said.

Props to jmd69 for trying, but 151 has been explained a million times. The Main reason why it fell apart was due to The UFC having a extremely weak card, and Dan hiding his injury till 10 days left.

That makes it 4. Adding to the count of not being able to dispute anything I said.

Props to jmd69 for trying, but 151 has been explained a million times. The Main reason why it fell apart was due to The UFC having a extremely weak card, and Dan hiding his injury till 10 days left.

Don't think anyone's disputing what you said, but how you said it. You're crying. Take your "win" and chill.

I doubt jones cares and Dan doesn't know him personally anyway..

I'm sure he lost a lot of respect for you too Dan when you got injured, kept it a secret for weeks, then pulled out at the last minute, leaving Jones with holding the bag when it exploded over everyone's face because he wouldn't agree to fight your training partner as an 11th hour replacement.

Don't think anyone's disputing what you said, but how you said it. You're crying. Take your "win" and chill.

No shit but they wish they could, so you're left with trying to insult me.

Wasnt Hendo talking s*** about Jones for months leading up to their canceled fight? I could be wrong

No shit but they wish they could, so you're left with trying to insult me.

At this point, you're just insulting yourself. Like I said before, you seem much more mad than anyone in this situation.

At this point, you're just insulting yourself. Like I said before, you seem much more mad than anyone in this situation.

The whole lame "You Mad?" thing when all things fail does not work with me. Try the next fool.

hes the man

but dont worry hendo, gus is coming

THEY BOTH BACKED OUT OF A JONES FIGHT WITH KNEE INJURY.

tumblr_inline_muz1q5jfPF1r475xt.gif

That makes it 5. Adding to the count of not being able to dispute anything I said.

Stop living procariously through Jones dude, its sad.

Stop living procariously through Jones dude, its sad.

The word for which you're looking is "vicariously".

If your objective is to be nothing other than smarmy, at least get that right instead of tripping over yourself. :)

(See how I misused smarmy? It's like what you did... except it's actually an existing word.)

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose the Fedor fight?

Jones fans still the saltiest pack of women on Sherdog.

The word for which you're looking is "vicariously".

If your objective is to be nothing other than smarmy, at least get that right instead of tripping over yourself. :)

(See how I misused smarmy? It's like what you did... except it's actually an existing word.)

That was ruthless.. Yet pleasant to behold

Back