Dan Henderson on Jon Jones: 'I don

Hendo has always come across a kind of jelly to me.

Hendo ducked Jones back at UFC 151, he had his chance. Talk is cheap Hendo, you feel butthurt because someone said you were old then shut him up in the cage.

Spot on.

ITT: Salty fanboys that can't accept their hero sucks as a person.

no Hendo gif of him pummeling bisping?

I am disappoint

It would be very easy to deny him of GOAT. The guys done a lot of great things but he wasn't close to being GOAT.

Yeah, despite beating the first real GOAT in the sport... weird.

No I don't like decision Dan one bit...

Also:

1384054602398_zps54641c26.gif

Jon Jones would probably beat Hendo with one arm tied behind his back.

no Hendo gif of him pummeling bisping?

I am disappoint

All that needs to be shown really. Well that and the quote of him admitting he knew Bisping was out and the finght was over but took the opportunity to get in the free H-bomb just because he could because he didn't like Bisping.

Hendo would lose to Jones in a fight, so people discredit everything he says. Seems logical.

I respect Dan, but I think hurt feelings and self realization are involved here. Dan got tossed around like a Ken doll by DC in dominating fashion. Got called a senior citizen by Jon in promoting "Bad Blood". And then had to watch Jon take down the man who tossed him around with little effort.
Dan knows the the big money fight cards are behind him now, sounds like someone is having a hard time swallowing that bitter reality pill.

Can I add combat sports are filled with egotistical over indulged personalities look up Mayweather.

can we ban Hendo from Sherdog?? or at least dubs for him

why? I agree with his statemen entirely. Although I have a huge respect for the skills Jones has and think hes gonna be a favourite in a lot of fights to come.

Very few have respect for him as a person. Parents? Siblings? About it, I'd guess?

Well I think that people would hate Jon Jones even more if he acted like himself. Because that is the problem, his true personality. But regardless, he is the best fighter to have stepped in the cage. He would have crushed Anderson in his prime.

Dan telling it like it is. No rational person respects Jones' personality.

Back