Dan Henderson on Jon Jones: 'I don

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
10175.jpg

Dan Henderson was one of the first people to call Jon Jones fake in a roundabout way. The MMA legend's mind has not changed regarding the UFC light heavyweight champion.

Jones made an offhand comment about Henderson leading up to his fight with Daniel Cormier at UFC 182. Cormier beat Henderson in dominant fashion at UFC 173 back in May and Jones said he was not impressed with the victory over a "50-60" year-old Henderson.

Henderson said the comment didn't bother him -- it just cemented how he already felt about Jones.

"He is who he is and it doesn't reflect good upon him when he does things like that," Henderson said. "It doesn't bother me at all. I know who I am and I know how I portray myself. I don't have a whole lot of respect for him as a person."

"I said it a couple years ago," Henderson said. "He's just not very genuine. He portrays himself differently than what he really is and I think that's where people have the problem with him. If he didn't act like someone he wasn't, I don't think anybody would have a problem."

Read more:http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/5...-jon-jones-i-dont-have-a-whole-lot-of-respect

What is your reaction to this?

Last edited:
And Jones will continue shitting on the Old Man. Stay mad Dan. He wants to talk but not have Jones respond back. Messes up UFC 151, and pushed most of the blame onto Jones and wants Jones to just take it. Not happening.

I'm sure it would have been hard to watch but I would have loved to have seen the Jones/Hendo match happen. If Hendo would have been the one to end Jones' reign, it would be hard to deny him GOAT.

And Jones will continue shitting on the Old Man. Stay mad Dan. He wants to talk but not have Jones respond back. Messes up UFC 151, and pushed most of the blame onto Jones and wants Jones to just take it. Not happening.

tissue?

I bet Dan has a few dozen white belt accounts on Sherdog.

It's too bad we never got to see Hones toss Hendo around like DC did.

I'm sure it would have been hard to watch but I would have loved to have seen the Jones/Hendo match happen. If Hendo would have been the one to end Jones' reign, it would be hard to deny him GOAT.

It would be very easy to deny him of GOAT. The guys done a lot of great things but he wasn't close to being GOAT.

Hendo's got a point but he's not exactly the pinnacle of class himself.

I wish that we got to see them fight.

Lol what a stupid post. Go to bed.

Problem with going full heel is that when Jones eventually loses no one will care about him anymore.

Hendo loses and he still has tons of fans. Same with Shogun, Wand, Liddell, Fedor, etc.

can we ban Hendo from Sherdog?? or at least dubs for him

Dan Henderson is a 44-year-old guy who had been on TRT for the longest time knowing he lost is natural competitive edge, has gone 1-4 in his last five, with the sole victory being against another guy who plummeted.

In a young man's sport with his recent series of unfortunate events, it would seem to me remarks about reality shouldn't have him riled up.

What's next, a grown man complaining because adolescents laugh at him for enjoying himself in a school's playground?

I'm very glad Jones made that comment. Reality checks shouldn't be demonized.

Back