Dan Henderson may actually beat Daniel Cormier

DC said he cuts from 215, remember he fought roy at like 220 something. He diets down to about 215 then cuts the water so it wont be a huge toll on his kidneys, he wasnt that big

Thats more understandable, the previous poster I referred to claimed there was a 35 pound difference in the Henderson fight

DC said he cuts from 215, remember he fought roy at like 220 something. He diets down to about 215 then cuts the water so it wont be a huge toll on his kidneys, he wasnt that big

1:56 DC says "right now I'm like 16 over" which would put him at 222

he did his first cut from 215, he must have felt comfortable enough to add 5 to the cut

Fortunately since the whole week is documented on video we don't need to make guesses about who weighed what.

DC was 222+ when he started his final cut. We can watch Dan Henderson hammering a carb filled lunch leading up to weighins, and he got on the scale at 199.

There was likely a 20-30lbs difference between the two guys on fight night.

Great analysis TS. It must feel awesome to be proven right after so much hard work that you put in this thread.

lol, you don't have to kick a ninja while he's down. People tried to point out to him how wrong he was but he probably believed every word he wrote up until the bell rang.

No matter what you or I or anyone could say, the thorough, complete and legendary beating of Hendo by DC ending with him getting put to sleep was much worse on the TS than our words will ever be. Every time someone asks for examples of "sick throws" or "total domination" or "Black Fedor" a tiny part of his soul will die.

It is the way. Thank you, Based Just Bleed God.

this was like watching your dad get into a fight with a giant black guy at Arbys. Unnecessary and sad.......

tumblr_lqnntxeILD1qhwtr5.gif

For some reason I pictured Hendo stealing some of DC's curly fries and it led to the most epic parking lot fight of all time.

Fortunately since the whole week is documented on video we don't need to make guesses about who weighed what.

DC was 222+ when he started his final cut. We can watch Dan Henderson hammering a carb filled lunch leading up to weighins, and he got on the scale at 199.

Roy, Mir, and Bigfoot had huge weight and size advantages on Cormier it didn't matter, skills pay the bills.

i doubt he cut from 230, he most likely was 220-223 range

PLEASE Hendo did not arguably beat EITHER Machida or Rashad, please stop spreading that crap. The fight showed that your breakdowns, colored font aside, are just rubbish.

i doubt he cut from 230, he most likely was 220-223 range

We don't have to guess because its all completely documented on video in the vlogs

Hendo is eating and drinking a carb filled lunch and got on the scale at 199. DC got on the scale before starting his workout '16 over' which would land him at 222lbs, we then see him hammering a rough sauna session.

So it is what it is, he was a minimum of 20+ lbs heavier than Hendo on fight night.

I don't think that makes a huge difference in this case, because Hendo has competed with elite LHW's before and not gotten thrown over his head.

This fight wasn't a mistmatch because of 20lbs, it was a mismatch because the #1 contender at HW is sandbagging fights below his paygrade.

I love DC and I support him but this fight should absolutely not have gotten licensed by NSAC, let alone two months after the beating Hendo took with Shogun.

Hendo is known for gassing bad, and Cormier has that style to make Hendo tired.

Oh I think Cormier can knock down Hendo as well.

I think Cormier will submit Henderson via RNC.. after battering Hendo on the ground for 3rounds

Nice

lol those aren't facts, just your opinion

both guys weighed around the same at fight time, probably an eight pound difference at most

What?!?

So DC cut to 205...from 207??

Now, calling DC a HW may be silly. But there was a weight difference out there. It's because Dan fights at about 20 lbs under the typical LHW.

You do realize the guy had kidney failure from cutting too much weight a while back in wrestling

I highly doubt hes draining water from 235 to make weight, quit being an idiot

DC said he cuts from 215

1:56 DC says "right now I'm like 16 over" which would put him at 222

So,

a) You mixed me up with a different poster
b) He didn't say "35 pounds", either. You just totally made that up.
c) When I laughed at your claim of "eight pounds at most" and you called me an idiot for not believing you...the actual difference was 2-3 times what you claimed.

:icon_lol:

Henderson had about 1 in a million chance to win that fight. TS is a fight hipster.

You'd be amazed that if Hendo lands a right hand flush that DC will go out? have you ever watch the guy fight???

DC is a clear favorite, but people acting like Hendo has no chance or won't make it out of the first is insane. IN-FUCKING-SANE.

he didn't even throw one lololol

Back