Dan Henderson may actually beat Daniel Cormier

Those slams by DC, I thought Hendo is getting KOed because of that,

DC really made him work I thought DC will go full Fedor GnP on him.

lol, these threads are hilarious. everyone tries to be nostradamus. just watch the fights and stop with these blind predictions.

Hendo is known for gassing bad, and Cormier has that style to make Hendo tired.

Oh I think Cormier can knock down Hendo as well.

I think Cormier will submit Henderson via RNC.. after battering Hendo on the ground for 3rounds

I thought Cormier will throw heavier strikes on the ground he certainly can generate a lot of power just like Fedor and Igor those stocky built fighters has that unique attribute,

Didn't Read! LOL
& that long as my dick post... Just to prove yourself wrong.
It sux to be u kid! :D

lol, these threads are hilarious. everyone tries to be nostradamus. just watch the fights and stop with these blind predictions.

Ha true, but we'd never get to have a laugh at them the next day,

I mean, it looks silly now but I would have agreed. Dan COULD beat DC- just like he COULD beat anyone. That right hand is scary as fuck. But DC did a perfect job, nullified him standing and got him to the ground where he simply overpowered and outwrestled him.

It wasn't ludicrous to think that Hendo could KO DC though, just unlikely.

The moment I saw Dan at 199 at weigh ins I knew he's gonna lose.

You fight a natural heavy weight you have to beef up, Dan didn't look good, and the fact is that he was over powered through out the fight.

It's a bad match up for him as a natural MW to fight a natural HW, but I guess he have not much choices as he wanted a title shot while his clock is ticking.

The moment I saw Dan at 199 at weigh ins I knew he's gonna lose.

You fight a natural heavy weight you have to beef up, Dan didn't look good, and the fact is that he was over powered through out the fight.

It's a bad match up for him as a natural MW to fight a natural HW, but I guess he have not much choices as he wanted a title shot while his clock is ticking.

by your logic Cormier is actually a "natural MW" as well seeing as he can't really cut much water weight due to his kidney condition

most "natural MW's" cut from around 200-205

by your logic Cormier is actually a "natural MW" as well seeing as he can't really cut much water weight due to his kidney condition

most "natural MW's" cut from around 200-205

There's no logic, just facts.
Hendo fought mos of his fights at MW and said he dont like fighting @ MW anymore cause he finds cutting difficult in his age.

DC fought most of his fights at HW and just got down now for not fighting his friend for the title.

Great analysis TS. It must feel awesome to be proven right after so much hard work that you put in this thread.

There's no logic, just facts.
Hendo fought mos of his fights at MW and said he dont like fighting @ MW anymore cause he finds cutting difficult in his age.

DC fought most of his fights at HW and just got down now for not fighting his friend for the title.

lol those aren't facts, just your opinion

both guys weighed around the same at fight time, probably an eight pound difference at most

both guys weighed around the same at fight time, probably an eight pound difference at most

What?!?

So DC cut to 205...from 207??

Now, calling DC a HW may be silly. But there was a weight difference out there. It's because Dan fights at about 20 lbs under the typical LHW.

I saw lots of great points. Excellent write up.

There were some good points along the way.

I'll be rooting for hendo

However, that personal bias also bled into the analysis and led to some nonsense.

Like:

In the last 3 years Cormier has only won by KO 2 out of 8 fights, and aside from those fights, hasn't dropped or finished anybody with punches or submission. The only top 10 he has KO'd was Antonio Silva.

Lets take a look at Cormiers other victories, at heavyweight.

Frank Mir is 0-4 in his last 4, coming off wins of nog, nelson and cro-cop, all unranked. Roy Nelson, 2-2 in his last 4, coming off (once again) unranked wins like kongo, nog, mitrione, herman.. Then there was barnett, who was actually a great win for him. But he was destroyed relatively fast recently aswell, and hasn't had a ranked win (other then frank mir lol) since... brett rogers?

- untested against Top 5

This fight plays out 2 ways- Cormier by close, yet clear decision, or Henderson by KO.

this was like watching your dad get into a fight with a giant black guy at Arbys. Unnecessary and sad.......

What?!?

So DC cut to 205...from 207??

Now, calling DC a HW may be silly. But there was a weight difference out there. It's because Dan fights at about 20 lbs under the typical LHW.

You do realize the guy had kidney failure from cutting too much weight a while back in wrestling

I highly doubt hes draining water from 235 to make weight, quit being an idiot

You do realize the guy had kidney failure from cutting too much weight a while back in wrestling

I highly doubt hes draining water from 235 to make weight, quit being an idiot

DC said he cuts from 215, remember he fought roy at like 220 something. He diets down to about 215 then cuts the water so it wont be a huge toll on his kidneys, he wasnt that big

Thats totally wrong, and fortunately this time from the vlogs we have 100% certainty its totally wrong because its all on film.

DC was in the sauna sweating out the last round of his cut to make weight. Hendo weighed 199 after eating a carbo lunch and being fully hydrated, which we literally got to watch.

We don't know exactly what DC weighed on fight night, but we know where he started from 3 days out because its on video and we know Dan was eating and drinking like it was any other day leading up to the weighin.

Probably something like 20lbs difference on fight night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back