Dan Henderson lost 10lbs of muscle already

The rebirth of decision Dan. Don't be surprised to see all his power gone and him lay n praying on everyone.

That sounds about right after a workout. I am Hendo's age and my weight is Mid 180's. After a orkout I am in the high 170's. I am not comparing myself to Hendo. Nobody is that manly.

What TS was trying to say is Hendo was already down to 196lbs and he hasn't even started his cut yet.

I'm no doctor but I don't think he is going to need to "start his cut" for a fight at 205 ...... Ya know what I'm sayin?

The rebirth of decision Dan. Don't be surprised to see all his power gone and him lay n praying on everyone.

well he is in no way going to lay n pray DC. no chance in hell.

it was 196.8 and after a workout

he weighed in at 202 against shogun

if hes a normal human and sweated 3-4 lbs during his workout, then hes pretty much the same size

Its just from having back to back training camps. Hes just in better shape.

How did he mange to lose 10 lbs of muscle but not any fat?

It's his natural weight class so I really hope so.

His natural weight class is 205 since he has been in MMA. (Really 195, but that division hasn't existed.)

Look at his career. He has always looked MUCH better at 205 than he has at 185. For whatever reason, he seems to lose something with that weight cut. (Even though he cuts less weight than many MWs.)

While he had good success at 185 as well, he just never looked as good. Go look at his record, his wins at 205 are at an obscene quality level compared to 185. (Even his early UFC wins were at 199.)

Not everyone benefits from cutting weight.

it was 196.8 and after a workout

he weighed in at 202 against shogun

if hes a normal human and sweated 3-4 lbs during his workout, then hes pretty much the same size

lol this

not saying trt doesn't add muscle, but that video doesn't proof anything

I thought he said it was after a practice, I used to regularly lose between 5-7lbs in a wrestling practice and I was only like 170ish.

You know he was not called "Decision Dan" because he was some "boring" LnP fighter right?

Dang, it's only been 2 months since he got off of TRT and he already has lost 10lbs of muscle. He is back to his Pride weight. I'm curious to see how he looks after tonight, Vitor too. On a side note, Henderson and Vitor should have a rubber match minus the TRT.

Source, please. And one which makes this connection, otherwise, it's just your opinion, and I call it bullshit.

TRT building muscle and helping with recovery? Get out of here. These guys were delusional thinking they were taking TRT just for health benefits. They were taking it to get swoll.

I'm sure that can be said for vitor who looked about 10 years younger and in the best shape since his ufc debut, but hendo wasn't looking any quicker or anymore swoll while on TRT. The guys a million years old and moves likes he's a billion. For Christ sakes I haven't seen him bend his back in the past 5 years.

His natural weight class is 205 since he has been in MMA. (Really 195, but that division hasn't existed.)

Look at his career. He has always looked MUCH better at 205 than he has at 185. For whatever reason, he seems to lose something with that weight cut. (Even though he cuts less weight than many MWs.)

While he had good success at 185 as well, he just never looked as good. Go look at his record, his wins at 205 are at an obscene quality level compared to 185. (Even his early UFC wins were at 199.)

Not everyone benefits from cutting weight.

Wrong, 10 pounds barely even qualifies as a weight cut. It's about the bare minimum that high level fighters cut these days, Hendo just matches up far worse against the majority of MWs than he does LHWs and even HWs. His game is reliant upon being able to land his telegraphed right hand, that's easier to do against slow plodding brawlers than guys with better footwork who know how to stay mobile while keeping a decent offensive output. He performs worse at MW because of the opponents he faces, not because of his weight cut. There are quite a few MWs who would beat him.

Wrong, 10 pounds barely even qualifies as a weight cut. It's about the bare minimum that high level fighters cut these days, Hendo just matches up far worse against the majority of MWs than he does LHWs and even HWs. His game is reliant upon being able to land his telegraphed right hand, that's easier to do against slow plodding brawlers than guys with better footwork who know how to stay mobile while keeping a decent offensive output. He performs worse at MW because of the opponents he faces, not because of his weight cut. There are quite a few MWs who would beat him.
why cant cyborg lose 10 lbs without risking death then?

Back